Aberdeen Fc Hit For Six Over Chalali

NEW Aberdeen FC signing Mohamed Chalali today confirmed he could be unavailable for six weeks.

As captain of the Algerian Under-23 squad, the striker is set to compete in the Olympic qualifiers in Egypt from November 26 to December 10.

But Chalali has revealed he is also aiming to compete for Algeria in the Africa Cup of Nations, from January 21 to February 12.

• Site Sponsor

NEW Aberdeen FC signing Mohamed Chalali today confirmed he could be unavailable for six weeks.

As captain of the Algerian Under-23 squad, the striker is set to compete in the Olympic qualifiers in Egypt from November 26 to December 10.

But Chalali has revealed he is also aiming to compete for Algeria in the Africa Cup of Nations, from January 21 to February 12.

What marvellous due diligence

If this is true Brown has made a monumental mistake. But maybe he has a surprise loaner up his sleeve. :itch-chin:

When did signing Olympic & International players become a mistake? We get this guy on free, he get's capped for Algeria and his price goes up, add to that if he turns out good then we've struck a real bargain.

I fail to see how signing an international striker constitutes a monumental mistake.

Fair enough if we have the lad tied up on a 3/4 year deal,but we don't!

I may be wrong but we have him on a 1 year deal where he could feasibley be away for 3 months of it.

And if he does perform well,he will be ofski when the seasons done.

But its only my opinion and I stand to be corrected if wrong..

I fail to see how signing an international striker constitutes a monumental mistake.

Everyone keeps creaming themselves about him being an International striker :spunk: & this being a good excuse for risking his signing.

He may turn out to be good yes but at the moment he's not yet a International is he?

U23's he plays for, captain yes to be fair but still only U23's :dontknow:

Fail to really see the problem.

Whats the difference really half our players will have spells out injured, total losses of form etc etc. It what a squad is for.

So he'll be away for 14 days. Deal with it.

this how we deal with it.

we moan on here to anyone who'll listen :dontknow:

so you either stop reading or 'deal with it'

I am dealing with the moaning perfectly, by telling folk to deal with it.

So. FCKING DEAL WITH IT.

I'm dealing with our failings & short comings perfectly, my moaning on here to those that are happy as things are.

Deal with it or block mine & any other serial moaners posts.

Or continue to just say deal with it. what ever floats yer boat

Everyone keeps creaming themselves about him being an International striker :spunk: & this being a good excuse for risking his signing.

He may turn out to be good yes but at the moment he's not yet a International is he?

U23's he plays for, captain yes to be fair but still only U23's :dontknow:

He will be in the full international squad if he were to miss 6 weeks. Otherwise he will miss 2 weeks. He will only get in to the full international squad if he performs sufficiently well here, he has not had a call up yet to the full squad at any point as far as I can see.

So we are complaining about a hypothetical situation that will only happen if he performs well for us...

Oh, and who is spunking over him because he is an international?

When did signing Olympic & International players become a mistake? We get this guy on free, he get's capped for Algeria and his price goes up, add to that if he turns out good then we've struck a real bargain.

Am I right in thinking he's on a one year deal?

If so, he could turn out to be a great player and his price or value will mean nothing, as he can walk for free at the end of the season.

• 1 month later...