Rangers Tomorrow

daytripping

Last time Aberdeen beat Rangers at Ibrox I was at my sisters wedding, bitch for making me miss it!

Anyway I digress, this weekend I am again going to be at a wedding, granted its on Saturday and not Sunday but for the purposes of this thread it's close enough.

Steam on Aberdeen, 11/1!

btw The sister is now divorced.

Last time Aberdeen beat Rangers at Ibrox I was at my sisters wedding, bitch for making me miss it!

Anyway I digress, this weekend I am again going to be at a wedding, granted its on Saturday and not Sunday but for the purposes of this thread it's close enough.

Steam on Aberdeen, 11/1!

I know we're getting desperate but remember - Correlation does not imply causation

Steam on Aberdeen, 11/1!

Nice... tell you what, stick on a couple hundred quid for me at Willie Hill's, and I'll pay you back oot my winnings.

:thumbs:

Steam on Aberdeen, 11/1!

im going to a wedding on the saturday too :itch-chin:

I expected us to get beaten, but what did surprise me was how well we played... and given a bit of luck might not have been beaten.

We need to start scoring goals though.... and unless sh*t starts clicking with our front men we're going to struggle to do dick this season, regardless of how well we play.

Start scoring goals or we WILL finish 9th again.