Millertime Threads That Haven

Big Man

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for some of you who weren't on this site before, as there have been some better ones.

The dada burnt his back was a favourite of mine. MT was a hero that day like, he's a good laugh that's for sure.

They're in the classics.

Classics Thread

The best one is the caught speeding one. SOmeone actually goes to the effort of driving to where he got caught and taking footage of the speed warnings to prove he was talking sh*te.

Proper dedication to the cause that.

Caught Speeding

From the "What's Good For A Burnt Back?" thread.

right, this is serious

my dad was out with his brother this afternoon for a few drinks and came home about half 5. as he usually does on a tuesday evening he sat down in the kitchen (where the phone is) to phone his brother in america. he was cold so he sat close to the cooker and fired up the gas rings for a heat.

everything was fine, but after about 20 mins my mum thought she smelt him cooking, sow ent through to see what the hell he was doing, as being that pissed he really shouldnt be workin a cooker

so, she walked through an started screaming...he was sitting there, quite the thing talkin to his brother and his whole back was on fire...literally, flames comin off his back. his jumper had caught fire and he didnt even know.

my mum grabbed him an started ripping what was left of his jumper off and his shirt too.

i tried to get a picture of it but he was flailing about so much none really worked out

Half a post in and I was already in stitches. Here's the link to the post...

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=18484

74478340pi2.png

To the OP, after last years T in the park i must've drank about 5 cans of rockstar energy drink on the wya home, plus a redbull and a can of V, in the shower when I was having my standard 'shower piss' it was actually the colour of the energy drinks, i was worried but didn't bother with a thread. :(

To the OP, after last years T in the park i must've drank about 5 cans of rockstar energy drink on the wya home, plus a redbull and a can of V, in the shower when I was having my standard 'shower piss' it was actually the colour of the energy drinks, i was worried but didn't bother with a thread. :(

Happens every morning when I take a Berrocca

:hysterical: :hysterical:

That's brilliant!

How did you do that?

You think we are joking, Wait a couple of months and you along with the rest of the members get a listen to his christmas hits before they get released.

Infact, He sings them until he is blue in the face...

22112008170-1.jpg