Guitar

zig-a-zig-ah

• Admin

Cash Converters - George Stricht.

Just thinking of cash converters makes me feel dirty.

Used to pop-in while passing to see if they had a decent deals on camera lenses. The place stinks of some unique aroma, It's like the cumulative smell of heroin withdrawal sweat and desperation. Reminds me of Glasgow actually.

I'm looking at getting rid of two guitars, mainly because I do not play them.

One is my first ever guitar I bought. It's a Jim Deacon Stratocaster style guitar. It's in a creamy colour, good sound, good action.

The second is one I bought but never played. It's a "Vintage" SG. Vintage guitars are very good quality for the price they sell for. I bought it at £300 but I am willing to reduce this price significantly due to it not having been played and not looking to play it in the future.

Here's a picture of it but I have the black version.

14135-vintage-vs6-sg-style-electric-guitar-cherry-red--large.jpg

I am also looking into getting rid of my Washburn practice amp. It no longer gets used either, but has served me well and is still going strong.

I am will sell either guitar and the amp for £200 and I will also throw in a free pack of D'Addario XL .110 strings as well.

That's not an acoustic guitar, so not much help to him.

An acoustic is not essential. I learned on an electric first and then went onto the acoustic. It was tough though as it killed my fingers! So most likely to get that out of the way first. But yeah, it's not essential.

An acoustic is not essential. I learned on an electric first and then went onto the acoustic. It was tough though as it killed my fingers! So most likely to get that out of the way first. But yeah, it's not essential.

He said he wanted an acoustic was the point I was making.

And that saves him buying an amp as well.

I was thinking of buying Signature Series Guitars and hanging them in my lobby a la Hard Rock Cafe style.

You think thats a cool idea or the actions of a w*nker?

My first two are going to be Dimebags Dixie Rebel and Zakk Wylde's Bullseye.

x575zt.jpg

2hz0g2a.jpg

I think it would bring a lovely rawk n roll vibe to my empty life.

Its not the action of a w*nker if you've got the harley to go with it.

I think they would better in your front room tbh (pending approval from the mrs) - iv'e always wanted to hang a lamborghini countach on my wall:

lamborghini_countach_1.jpg

lamborghini_countach_2.jpg

I was thinking of buying Signature Series Guitars and hanging them in my lobby a la Hard Rock Cafe style.

You think thats a cool idea or the actions of a w*nker?

My first two are going to be Dimebags Dixie Rebel and Zakk Wylde's Bullseye.

x575zt.jpg

2hz0g2a.jpg

I think it would bring a lovely rawk n roll vibe to my empty life.

If you look closely, you've already answered your own question.

Got a cheapo.

Can play a 'D'

Now my fingers hurt

I've reccommended this guy countless times. I really do reccommend using this guys Beginners Course. It's completely free and all lessons are accompanied by videos. He also does videos teaching you how to play songs. He's great and because it's completely free online you can reference back all the time!

http://justinguitar.com/en/BC-000-BeginnersCourse.php

I've reccommended this guy countless times. I really do reccommend using this guys Beginners Course. It's completely free and all lessons are accompanied by videos. He also does videos teaching you how to play songs. He's great and because it's completely free online you can reference back all the time!

http://justinguitar.com/en/BC-000-BeginnersCourse.php

Seconded. Great teacher and can teach songs very well if that's what you're after. His lessons on youtube are great.

• 2 weeks later...