Anywhere Showing The Match The Morn?

Not sure if this makes a difference?

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110826/redweb-preview-rangers-v-aberdeen_2212158_2433299

"RedTV Information

There will be live commentary on RedTV on Sunday. Dave and Steven are on air from just after 2.00pm. Unfortunately we are unable to show the game live on RedTV International this week. No TV companies are covering the game live so we have been unable to collect a satellite feed despite our best attempts."

Not sure if this makes a difference?

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110826/redweb-preview-rangers-v-aberdeen_2212158_2433299

"RedTV Information

There will be live commentary on RedTV on Sunday. Dave and Steven are on air from just after 2.00pm. Unfortunately we are unable to show the game live on RedTV International this week. No TV companies are covering the game live so we have been unable to collect a satellite feed despite our best attempts."

Surely some dodgy arabic tv channel will have a stream somewhere...I'll have a look nearer kick off.

Surely some dodgy arabic tv channel will have a stream somewhere...I'll have a look nearer kick off.

You would thinks so...but they are showing the St Mirren vs Celtic game and the Hearts vs Hibs games.

Not impressed, its 50 degrees here and bugger all else to do tomorrow, especially since its also still Ramadan....Thought I'd might get to watch the dons...

I'm on the Tartan OJ.

They've just had wireless installed and it's quite a strong signal so hoping for a decent watch of the game if possible.

Never heard of that rig KSL, where abouts is that one, near the Brents at all? I don't work offshore myself but work for Schlumberger so know a bit about offshore locations, just never heard of that one.

Nae chunce of it being on in any pubs.

All that ceased at the end of the 09/10 season.

Never realised that MH. Remember seeing a Dons match at Tattie Bowl playing in the Highland Hotel a few years ago so just assumed it might have been on in there but oh well.

No chance of watching the dons in any pub tomorrow guys, i do sat tv as a hobby & the match is not live anywhere even the dodgy arab channels. I wont bore you with the details but the only way it will be streamed on the net is if someone picks up the feed from bbc or sky & decides to share it but its a big if, Radio Scotland will do for me but wish i was going. COYR

No chance of watching the dons in any pub tomorrow guys, i do sat tv as a hobby & the match is not live anywhere even the dodgy arab channels. I wont bore you with the details but the only way it will be streamed on the net is if someone picks up the feed from bbc or sky & decides to share it but its a big if, Radio Scotland will do for me but wish i was going. COYR

Oh well never mind. Cheers anyway :thumbup1:

Never realised that MH. Remember seeing a Dons match at Tattie Bowl playing in the Highland Hotel a few years ago so just assumed it might have been on in there but oh well.

Celtic & Rangers pulled the plug on the coverage by Arabic & Eastern European channels at that point due to dwindling crowds at their respective sh1t holes.

Too many of their minkit followers were just watching it in the pub.

I had the same set up at hame as the likes of Highland & Langdykes, but the last Dons game available from the Weege (which was not on Sky/Setanta/ESPN was the Wed night Snake Mountain een towards end of 09/10 season.

Used to be able to access all Sellikc/Hun home games. Obviously I'd jist watch them fan the Dons were there...

Can still get all EPL Saturday 3pm KOs like. :sleeping:

Celtic & Rangers pulled the plug on the coverage by Arabic & Eastern European channels at that point due to dwindling crowds at their respective sh1t holes.

Too many of their minkit followers were just watching it in the pub.

I had the same set up at hame as the likes of Highland & Langdykes, but the last Dons game available from the Weege (which was not on Sky/Setanta/ESPN was the Wed night Snake Mountain een towards end of 09/10 season.

Used to be able to access all Sellikc/Hun home games. Obviously I'd jist watch them fan the Dons were there...

Can still get all EPL Saturday 3pm KOs like. :sleeping:

Muttonhumper i have the same setup & this is the first time this season a game involving either of the ugly sisters has not been shown. The only other time was the the last bun game up here due to champions league games. I think we are being missed out as it clashes with manu v spurs game.

We cant moan too much though, if we wanted to see it we would have bought tickets, if i could afford to i would have :lolrangers:

Muttonhumper i have the same setup & this is the first time this season a game involving either of the ugly sisters has not been shown.

You must have a bigger dish and/or be further south than me (or still in Woodside)?

I know the games were on Setanta Africa, but with my 1.1m effort, in the NE of Scotland, I was not even close to skirting their footprint. :(

Polsat & Al Jazeera was cool for the games for years before that. :(

You must have a bigger dish and/or be further south than me (or still in Woodside)?

I know the games were on Setanta Africa, but with my 1.1m effort, in the NE of Scotland, I was not even close to skirting their footprint. :(

Educate me min, how do you go about viewing these 3pm Saturday games ?

What hardware do you require ?

1M dish in woodside mate, Polsat are showing the tic game today Al Jazeera are showing Hearts V Hibs,

google for ljs liveonsat plenty spl on telly this season just our game today that doesn't seem to on anywhere.

1M dish in woodside mate, Polsat are showing the tic game today Al Jazeera are showing Hearts V Hibs,

google for ljs liveonsat plenty spl on telly this season just our game today that doesn't seem to on anywhere.

Aye...but they are all on ESPN or Sky anyway,...so for me having that already in the hoose...or those gan to pubs to watch there's nae benefit eh.

The hale point for me was getting games that weren't being shown on the usual channels on UK.

All gassed now as far as SPL is concerned. :ThumbsDown:

ljs live on sat is an excellent site richt enough.

Tis my sport viewing bible for sh1t not available UK wise. :thumbup1: