Wedding Bands

DD1903

alright folks, I took the plunge the other week etc etc...

anyway, we've started looking at venues and all that stuff in the last week, but what we're really keen on is getting sorted is a good band for the party.

Has anyone got any recommendations/good or bad experiences?

cheers

My mates band do weddings, they did a mate of mines not long ago and are very good. Depends what you are looking for, they do a range of different music from different eras plus ceilidh music as well.

Link - Mustang

They are basically local band Outbox, who have supported Wet Wet Wet and Ocean Colour Scene in Aberdeen, but they have a slightly different line up for weddings etc.

Just an idea anyways.

My mates band do weddings, they did a mate of mines not long ago and are very good. Depends what you are looking for, they do a range of different music from different eras plus ceilidh music as well.

Link - Mustang

They are basically local band Outbox, who have supported Wet Wet Wet and Ocean Colour Scene in Aberdeen, but they have a slightly different line up for weddings etc.

Just an idea anyways.

cheers standfree! we're looking for ideas and recommendations so that we don't miss anything. there are so many out there its frightening