Looking For A Flat

Henry

My younger brither is looking for a flat in Aberdeen, ASAP basically. One bedroom required.

Anyone got one for rent?

Or any recommendations/horror stories about leasing companies?

Cheesepipes mentioned something about looking to rent out a place soon.

If he can get the woodworm to leave first....

Sorry Harcus your brother might be a fine fellow but i'm pushing to get an older chap or chapess in. A Mon-Fri business person hopefully.

A young man full of beans, wiring up his decks and skinning hookers every weekend sounds like a headache for Landlord Pipes.

Unless he is the typical Aberdeen fan, ie Social Reject, Quiet Geekish Type that hasn't felt the love of a woman then maybe we can sort something out but i feel if he has your genetics he will be a scamp and quite rightly so, he should embrace his inner demons. As the place is right next to me i would be nervous everytime the Indian Home Delivery swung by.

:laughing:

au cunthair, Mr Pipes. He's moving in with his bird for the first time, both working etc. No doubt there will be some vigorous lovemaking in the early days, before they gradually begin to loath the very presence of one another, but both fairly quiet-living in general.

It's when Harcus sails down for the weekend that things get a bit wild. :dancin:

Pff, if some 19 year old Estonian burd wi lots of mates wanted the flat, eh doubt ye'd say no.

Is his bird tidy??

I could make some well hidden holes and a secret loft access hatch from the outside. A bag of beers and a few packets of Dry Roasted and it has all the makings of a good night in. :spunk:

I've a boy coming round tonight to check it out, see what all i need to add and recommend a monthly rent. Once thats sorted i'll drop you a PM and see whats what. Its a 2 bedroom though and indeed the price will reflect such a regal residence.

Its nae in the toon though.

Bucksburn - Posh End! Handy for Dyce and quick getaways into the country when sex games go wrong.

Only joking, spent a fair amount of my teenage years in Boxy.

Good shout, but towards the underpass end rather than the Bankhead Inn end..........or as i call it, The Posh End!

Thought so.

2 bedroom flats in Bucksy for rent is as good as it gets there.

There was a house near the fly over/underpass that got raided for drugs when I was at school. The guys went to school with me and they were dealing a fair amount like.

My pals rented a 2 bedroom flat off one of their mithers which was just across from the Bankhead Inn. Many a wild party had in there. I even had to break in to the flat above the Bankhead Inn once. Big mistake.

:hysterical:

I was!

Lets be honest, you wouldn't really want to live here.

Hye min, I've lived in Boxy most of my days, wouldn't reside anywhere else, it's great, especially Hopetoun.

I used to rent out a pad on Auchmill Road before I lost it gambling on the stock market. FFS vet your tenants, I started off taking the first people who called, had a couple of nightmares! Get pre pay meters installed as well, once had a rare old time explaining to the gas and leccy people why they were each owe around a grand, had the flat cut off.

References and min 6 Months contract are a must.

Thought so.

2 bedroom flats in Bucksy for rent is as good as it gets there.

FFS That is my main gripe about Bucksburn, it has and always will be BOXY, some kid in the last ten years must have misheard it and changed it to BUCKSY, it sounds gay as feck!

YBA Young Boxy Amros (often hated, never taken). :thumbs:

Hye min, I've lived in Boxy most of my days, wouldn't reside anywhere else, it's great, especially Hoptoun.

I used to rent out a pad on Auchmill Road before I lost it gambling on the stock market. FFS vet your tenants, I started off taking the first people who called, had a couple of nightmares! Get pre pay meters installed as well, once had a rare old time explaining to the gas and leccy people why they were each owe around a grand, had the flat cut off.

References and min 6 Months contract are a must.

Now that is the posh end o Boxy.

I did a tidy thing from there that I met at the Chapel Street taxi rank in circa 1994. Nailed her on her parents living room floor and you could tell it was a quality carpet and they had filter coffee in the morning.

FFS That is my main gripe about Bucksburn, it has and always will be BOXY, some kid in the last ten years must have misheard it and changed it to BUCKSY, it sounds gay as feck!

YBA Young Boxy Amros (often hated, never taken). :thumbs:

A thousand apologies Sir Trippington of Hopetoun. In my defense I did refer ton it as Boxy in a previous post. Not sure why I changed it.

Aye Boxy's a'right Trips, i'm a BOD snob from up on the hill. Was henpecked into moving here.

I'm sort of at home here now, what i like about it is you can have a mini Pub Crawl without travelling miles unlike BOD which was Mains and maybe Toby at a push, lot better for me personally now the School has moved up the road, messy little f**kers.

I'm just going to bite the bullet with the charges and get this geezer to help me out a bit, 8% seemed nae bad compared to other folk.

Fit pub's do you drink in cheeseypipes?

Who are your nephew's bro in law?

I wouldn't class any as my local to be honest.

I would probably use the Bankhead and Four Mile the most but not enough to be a known face. Cloverleaf at a push.

Stager is a shambles, The Village is pish and The Woodend is Death Row but in a once in a while Pub Crawl all have there uses.

Saying that when i first started coming out to The Box the Village was the place to be on a Friday Night, all the young Rowdies, Chinger on the go etc quite enjoyed it but thats going back ten years plus. The Stager and the Bunkheid all had a wee shot of being the Wild Friday night venue until the snout on offer became so poor it killed the entire pub trade stone dead in one hot nostril.

I might have been one of those rowdies on occassion.

My pals worked behind the bar and I often got free booze. Hand a

Was thinking about it, but there is a fair bit of pish that comes along with it as well.

Was hoping just to get in the game for a while with this punter in tow.

Would there be anything stopping me using this boy then getting to know the tennant and if all was well just drop the agent and strike up a deal direct?

Wouldn't have thought so.

Just a word of warning, I know a chap here at work who went through a agent to be safe etc, the bloke in the house stopped paying his rent and the agency did feck all about it, took Months and a court order to get the bloke out of the house.

Going the solo route you can just wheel up with some mates and a baseball bat.

PS The "young rowdies" can now be found queuing up for meth at the chemist in Sclattie.

Wouldn't have thought so.

Just a word of warning, I know a chap here at work who went through a agent to be safe etc, the bloke in the house stopped paying his rent and the agency did feck all about it, took Months and a court order to get the bloke out of the house.

Going the solo route you can just wheel up with some mates and a baseball bat.

PS The "young rowdies" can now be found queuing up for meth at the chemist in Sclattie.

The state of some of thon cxnts.

When I went to school you could see folk slipping into it and when you see some of them now on the odd occassion that I do.

Blimey!

Glad the odd joint here and there and booze was the worst of my vices.

The state of some of thon cxnts.

When I went to school you could see folk slipping into it and when you see some of them now on the odd occassion that I do.

Blimey!

Glad the odd joint here and there and booze was the worst of my vices.

I won't name anyone but we'll be thinking of the same people, some of them were fine lads who you wouldn't have expected to end up like that, in my day we all piled into the drink and soft drugs, Heroin was seen as a skanky dirty drug, not sure why young people got back into it.

I know one of the blokes was made to sleep in his mothers kitchen with a lock on the inside door as she couldn't trust him with anything in the rest of the house, if it wasn't nailed down the dirty chunt was off selling it for his next fix.