Tony Cascarino

vanderark14

Shocking, fitba is upper middle class pish down there.

You should be able to say, for instance, that Conway holocausted Scott Morrison of Ross County in the cup final, and Goodwillie absolutely raped their centre halves for 90 agonising minutes of sheer torture which they could do nothing about.

Shocking, fitba is upper middle class pish down there.

You should be able to say, for instance, that Conway holocausted Scott Morrison of Ross County in the cup final, and Goodwillie absolutely raped their centre halves for 90 agonising minutes of sheer torture which they could do nothing about.

I'm going to Princess Di you.

Or 'Big'(ot) Ron chewing the fat over a feast of sangers with Martin Tyler whilst making the clearly par for the course off-air comment that Desailly, far from being the commanding, composed, World cup winning centre half the world had assumed him to be was in fact a 'f**king big useless n-word' who should be back in the jungle where he belonged chasing chickens and drinking Um Bongo like the rest of them.

I'm in total agreement with all of you in regards to many folk fussing over nothing but i suppose the big question is:

"Why the f**k would you use the word 'holocaust' to describe a players performance?" I don't actually understand what he means when he's saying that :confused:

• 7 months later...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/28/tony-cascarino-football-arsenal

according to the guardian he sparked outrage after using the word holocaust.

who are these outraged people?

Jews probably.

Jews are masters at playing the victim card. So much so that the Jews make Celtic supporters look like the epitome of manning the fuck up.

Weepy, victim-playing, annoying fuckheads.

Jews probably.

Jews are masters at playing the victim card. So much so that the Jews make Celtic supporters look like the epitome of manning the fuck up.

Weepy, victim-playing, annoying fuckheads.

:thumbup1:

It's holocaust day today too. What the fuck is that for? We all know about it, why is there a need for a special day? We remember the dead on 11th Nov.

But then Jews are special aren't they?

:thumbup1:

It's holocaust day today too. What the fuck is that for? We all know about it, why is there a need for a special day? We remember the dead on 11th Nov.

But then Jews are special aren't they?

The 11th November is Armistice Day, Remembrance Sunday is to remember those who died in battle. Neither of which have anything to do with the Holocaust or any ordinary citizens who died during wars.

Bunch of anti Semites... :tommy: