Paulo Di Canio

the guy was scrapping with the fitnerss coach not Di Canio.

he was arguing with the fitness coach to begin with then di canio got involved and tried to manhandle him up the tunnel. it kicked off again in the tunnel between di canio and clark and looked quite heated. you can see it on sky sports news, i saw it this morning.

I actually don't think Di Canio did anything wrong there tbh, it's the player who's acting like a spoilt brat.

but surely putting his arm round his neck and pulling at his shirt is going to spark a reaction in anyone, let alone someone that's already pissed off

but surely putting his arm round his neck and pulling at his shirt is going to spark a reaction in anyone, let alone someone that's already pissed off

What i don't get is the player being so pissed off at getting beat by Southampton? FFS it's Southampton, nae Southport they got beat from. Every player hates getting beat - well you'd think that would be their attitude - but Di Canio was clearly just trying to console the guy and probably pat him on the back to say "well done at least you gave your all" and the boy has just nae took it onboard.

What i don't get is the player being so pissed off at getting beat by Southampton? FFS it's Southampton, nae Southport they got beat from. Every player hates getting beat - well you'd think that would be their attitude - but Di Canio was clearly just trying to console the guy and probably pat him on the back to say "well done at least you gave your all" and the boy has just nae took it onboard.

Na the boy was in the huff after being told they had to come in for training the next day.

SSN has the conversation.

Na the boy was in the huff after being told they had to come in for training the next day.

SSN has the conversation.

If so, and he is flairing up cus he's nae getting a day off, what a useless tool with a shocking attitude. Fine a weeks wages on the boy.

He is paid to train and play, not be the fitness coach/player who can veto the others.

Fair enough, you've gave it your all in a game, you've lost, and you're knackered. But surely that would be incentive enough to say "We gave it our all and we lost. That's sh*te...so it's really important that I go into training tomorrow, come heavy legs and breathing out my arse, and give it just as much to ensure that I become a better player and ensure that we don't lose again in the same situation."

If he is not capable of doing that, that is not the type of character you want at your football club.

If so, and he is flairing up cus he's nae getting a day off, what a useless tool with a shocking attitude. Fine a weeks wages on the boy.

He is paid to train and play, not be the fitness coach/player who can veto the others.

Fair enough, you've gave it your all in a game, you've lost, and you're knackered. But surely that would be incentive enough to say "We gave it our all and we lost. That's sh*te...so it's really important that I go into training tomorrow, come heavy legs and breathing out my arse, and give it just as much to ensure that I become a better player and ensure that we don't lose again in the same situation."

If he is not capable of doing that, that is not the type of character you want at your football club.

This ^^^^