Magic Trees

virtualmontana

Has anyone else noticed that you can't find Magic Trees anywhere?

For me looking after my car involves washing it now and again and firing up a new Magic Tree so it smells a bit better.

Can't find these anywhere? Now replaced by some sh*t Mighty Oak thing..?

And what was your favourite Magic Tree, was a New Car Scent then Black Ice when it arrive.

Random thread I know, but Pub Banterish.

As mentioned in another thread , I'm in my last quarter now.

There's no way I'm going to 'waste' what precious time I have left washing my car( and the wife can't/won't ).

Just a puff of Jo Malone noo and again is the more expensive alternative , vm.

No longer owned by Jo Malone and Elton John mind.

Washing the car has got to be the ultimate mundane activity.

Just let the f**ker go dirty, and rust to f**k, keeps some c**t in a job making anither een.

I have a neighbour, ex-chronic alkie, who washes his vehicle at the bare minimum 5 times a week.

Insanity.

Clearly not doing so would see him on his hands and knees, blazing, and probably taking his hand off his wife's face, because all the bottled up frustration would come flee'in out.

Anyone who washes their car regularly is not to be trusted.

Has anyone else noticed that you can't find Magic Trees anywhere?

For me looking after my car involves washing it now and again and firing up a new Magic Tree so it smells a bit better.

Can't find these anywhere? Now replaced by some sh*t Mighty Oak thing..?

And what was your favourite Magic Tree, was a New Car Scent then Black Ice when it arrive.

Random thread I know, but Pub Banterish.

You get them is tesco

creamola foam however....THATS a mystery!

I'll tell you what's a mystery about it.

The only mystery is why there are suddenly hundreds of folk (invariably utter c**ts, who have likely never tasted it) rushing to join cuntish groups on Facebook like 'BRING BACK CREMOLA FOAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' and 'CrEaMoLa FoAm wAs Gr8!!' when in actual fact, the stuff was hardly fit for human consumption.

Revisionism at its' very worst.

I'll tell you what's a mystery about it.

The only mystery is why there are suddenly hundreds of folk (invariably utter c**ts, who have likely never tasted it) rushing to join cuntish groups on Facebook like 'BRING BACK CREMOLA FOAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' and 'CrEaMoLa FoAm wAs Gr8!!' when in actual fact, the stuff was hardly fit for human consumption.

Revisionism at its' very worst.

The same thing happened with the Wispa. The Wispa disappeared because nobody bought them, then all of a sudden "Bring it back, we all miss the Wispa" and I can see it disappearing again into the oblivion because it was as sh*te chocolate bar.

Nostalgia gives people some very rose tinted glasses!

Washing the car has got to be the ultimate mundane activity.

Just let the f**ker go dirty, and rust to f**k, keeps some c**t in a job making anither een.

I have a neighbour, ex-chronic alkie, who washes his vehicle at the bare minimum 5 times a week.

Insanity.

Clearly not doing so would see him on his hands and knees, blazing, and probably taking his hand off his wife's face, because all the bottled up frustration would come flee'in out.

Anyone who washes their car regularly is not to be trusted.

Are drive through car washes allowed, stainsy?