Jim White

Dazzler

He's got that 'don't you know who I am?'-ness about him.

He's sickeningly schmaltzy.

And he's a hun b*stard :hunbash:

I canna thole him.

PS - Phoen - your parcel was sent today, but will no longer be delivered by :charlie:

Worra f u c k i n' rotter ! :laughing:

The conceit just oozes oot.

Knew his mother-in-law who said( Roger Moore's wife said the same thing ) there was never enough room for her daughter in front of the mirror when Jim was at home.

Thanks tup , I'm on a week off so should get the opportunity to peruse your recommended titles.

I theng ewe. :)

Still a Hun bastard though :laughing:

We asked him who he supported, he said he didnt support anyone because of his job..he could never admit it though. Also told us some cracking stories about abuse he has got up in Aberdeen. He had a laugh about them though and wasnt bitter at all.

My mate asked him about his question to Laudrup, he had a joke about it and claimed he was stitched up hahaha.

• 11 years later...
On 9/5/2011 at 5:58 PM, dazzy_deff said:

We asked him who he supported, he said he didnt support anyone because of his job..he could never admit it though. Also told us some cracking stories about abuse he has got up in Aberdeen. He had a laugh about them though and wasnt bitter at all.

My mate asked him about his question to Laudrup, he had a joke about it and claimed he was stitched up hahaha.

My arse, he's always been a hun. Cowards answer to the question which fits in with his sycophantic interview style and non confrontational radio broadcasts. His sidekick on talksport Simon Jordan (whom I keep thinking I should hate - but don't) at least says stuff and doesn't give tuppence who disagrees or objects.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

If anyone meets him please ask if the hazel Irvine Jacki dziekanowski story is true 

I've seen this story with 3 different women allegedly the person he had in his house when the journo chapped on his door.....Hazel Irvine, Joe Miller's wife (supposedly caused a fight at training resulting in a broken arm for Miller) and Peter Grant's wife. 

Poor old Hazel was allegedly also knocking off Fat Sally around this time too....someone ran with the story in the press and Ms Irvine fired in a complaint to the PCC