Skippers Restaurant

sooth_stander

Why is it that when you go for a meal to any of the beach cafes by the cinema, TGI Fridays etc etc, all of them, and I mean all of them, even Pizza Hut, are stowed out the door with a 30 minute wait YET, Willie Miller managed to fold 3 restaurants down there?

The food was always decent in the last one he owned but was never particularly busy - why not? License to print money, surely?

I like having a sit doon meal in the fish place down at the beach, good food and reminds me of my prime days when it was Jamies nightclub.

As you hobble in on your walking stick, with not a single teeth in your head, and your Whisper 2000 up full belt to catch what the Polish loon on the counter is saying, and you tell the Eastern European dullard in no uncertain terms that you need your fish mashed because you've nae teeth, then stare out at the waves in a maelstrom of nostalgia about Jamie's nightclub, with only a tinge of regret at the mountain of devil's dandruff you consumed which has left your body broken and your spirit crushed.

As you hobble in on your walking stick, with not a single teeth in your head, and your Whisper 2000 up full belt to catch what the Polish loon on the counter is saying, and you tell the Eastern European dullard in no uncertain terms that you need your fish mashed because you've nae teeth, then stare out at the waves in a maelstrom of nostalgia about Jamie's nightclub, with only a tinge of regret at the mountain of devil's dandruff you consumed which has left your body broken and your spirit crushed.

i'm only 42 and look about 25, nature has been kind to me, I put it down to large amounts of alcohol every day and plenty cigs.