Hash Bars In Amsterdam

Ke1t

Tourists don't get in these days, the law changed recently so only locals with a license to buy can partake, no idea how strictly it's controlled, few years since I last went.

You may just have to go to Dam square and buy from one of the friendly locals (take care not to buy a chunk of rubber).

I think they haven't ruled on anything yet... they're thinking of making the bars 'members only', but as of now I'm pretty sure you can still buy... up to about a 5 gram max for personal use.

Could be wrong, like, but I think it's still available to the tourists.

Drugs are great, btw.

The Rolling Stones took many many drugs, whereas Justin Beiber apparently does not.... do the math, people.

bulldog!

that place is sh*t.

i'm no smoker, but its a terrible bar.

Im t-total so i can't comment on the bar - there was no complaints from the folk i was with however.

The schmoke on the other hand was top notch :thumbup1:

You mean you wen't all the way to amsterdam and you didnae hae a puff?

I think they haven't ruled on anything yet... they're thinking of making the bars 'members only', but as of now I'm pretty sure you can still buy... up to about a 5 gram max for personal use.

Could be wrong, like, but I think it's still available to the tourists.

Drugs are great, btw.

The Rolling Stones took many many drugs, whereas Justin Beiber apparently does not.... do the math, people.

Well put sir

I have only been to the Bulldog and it was a few years back never found anywhere else coz I couldnae be ersed movin from there to be honest I canna mind much about the whole weekend . DO NOT do as I did though and purchase about 2lbs of weed and 4 x packs of pre rolls had to leave half of it in the hotel foyer. Had a great flight back though.

what do you do out midwest way kelt?

you into meth?

Kelt was the middle man for that pair of Scottish bloaters selling the chemicals to the Yanks, for the meth.

Now they're greeting about being separated from their kids. Despite creaming the best part of a million pounds from their nefarious activities.

Meth mooth is a sight and a half.

Only do the mild recreationals... or did.

I believe meth is pretty popular downtown here... the locals like their crack and their crystal meth. Keeps them from robbing people outside the city, since they sell their cars to buy more crack and meth, and it's hard to be a burglar/mugger when you rely on the bus service to ship your stolen goods around.

Little weed does no-one any harm. If they sold weed instead of alcohol in Aberdeen there would be far fewer neds scrapping in the streets like common urchins.

Why are you t-total big man?

Are you a recovering alchoholic?

Did you go all Phil Mitchell about the place?

:laughing:

First question every c@nt asks me.

Na na nothing like that. I used to enjoy a drink as much as the next person, but i made a conscious decision a few years ago to stop. Nothing productive comes of it, and im much better at my job as a result.

I

Bulldog Cafe

- Barney's is good. But I'd tour if i was you, find out where you like and where you don't, there's plenty of places.

p.s. if you want some good pretend cocaine, just walk up to the strangers in the street who are shouting ''Coka, Coka, Coka'' and they'll sort ya oot.

Fixed that post Big Man.

If you want good cocaine you won't get it off a boy selling it in the street.

forget everything the tourists and the alcoholic just told you Ke1t and listen to an expert ;)

Stay out of the Bulldogs, Grasshopper, any chain coffeshops, in fact stay away from almost anywhere within 10 minutes walk of central station. You'll pay 3-4 euro more for stuff thats, let say, labelled incorrectly and their bog standard weed is just garden sh*t thats over priced and underweight.

By far the best coffeeshop in central dam is Stix just off Rembrandtplein. I would recommend the Gun Powder or the cheese.

If you're less adventurous and fancy somewhere close to central station then Baba Coffeeshop just behind the Grasshopper sell good quality weed at an OK price but it can be a bit stalky.

If you get to Den Haag on your travels then Cremers is a must. Blue and White in Scheveningen is also nice but the weed is bog standard, the place is friendly though.

Didnt do Rotterdam that much, when I did I couldnt find a good one in the centre.

Prices - pay no more than 7 euro per g for the likes of white widdow, AK, bubbles (well maybe 8 for bubbles)

Cheese (type of haze) will sting you between 10-15 euro a g, worth it though.

The Gun Powder is around 25 euro a g, half a j sent me into a proper mind trip the first time I tried it.

Most sh*t coffeeshops do 7, 14 and some do 25 pre packed bags. The overpriced ones in the centre of dam charge by the gram. Most over 15 is just a waste to those who arent used to smoking.

If you are in a coffeeshop/bar you can smoke inside but hide your cigs. They dont mind you smoking weed but leaving cigs on the table just draws attention if one of the wardens come in. Its the bar that gets fined though and not you... be polite though and ask first.

Gunpowder you say?

That sounds pretty interesting... obviously this isn't for me, you understand. Just getting this info for a mate, see :)

Gunpowder... will take a mental note of that.

the one and only time i've smoked a doobie was in dam. it was white rhino, and it put me in a knot. couldn't stop laughing. it got to the point where i started panicing i couldn't breath for laughter. nae idea if this was potent stuff or for novices, good like. made a change fae the biff :thumbup1:

Bloody hell, i tip my hat to you sir! How old are you if you dont mind me asking?

I have cut down on the volume of my drinking a fair bit the last year or so but dont think i could ever give it up. It's more the social aspect than the booze itself.

Take you still go on nights out with your mates. Does it not get tiresome when everyone else is acting like tits, telling you the same story 5 times in a row, etc when you're sober as a judge??

Im 23.

I know exactly what you mean, that was the only reason i used to drink really

Kinda a bit of shame that you almost need to hide not drinking.

I'm sure the occasional is fine but enough strong weed + a predisposition = psychosis. It's not (quite) the non-harm drug that people say it is.

I suppose it is - some things are just not tolerated though...

You need to strike a balance between personal fulfilment/principles and the advancement of ones self socially.

forget everything the tourists and potheadpotheadpothead just told you Ke1t and listen to an expert :cool:

dinna be cliched and spend your holiday in the blue light district and hash bars of amsterdam.

venture out of that tourist hell hole and see the other dutch cities for a less stereotypical slice of dutch life.

great bars, cafes and awsome beer. :beer:

forget everything the tourists and potheadpotheadpothead just told you Ke1t and listen to an expert :cool:

dinna be cliched and spend your holiday in the blue light district and hash bars of amsterdam.

venture out of that tourist hell hole and see the other dutch cities for a less stereotypical slice of dutch life.

great bars, cafes and awsome beer. :beer:

Think someone had 1 too many jupilers last night bluts... niver mentioned the hoor street and telt him to get his ass doon to DH, Scheveningen and rotters.

I wasnt actually referring to you either when I said alchy, touchy touchy though ;)

Think someone had 1 too many jupilers last night bluts... niver mentioned the hoor street and telt him to get his ass doon to DH, Scheveningen and rotters.

I wasnt actually referring to you either when I said alchy, touchy touchy though ;)

nah dinna drink jupiler spams. :cool:

hertog jan is my fav dutch lager.

but the belgians, germans americans and english do the best brews.