Ten Hoor Flight Coming Up

Ke1t

10 hours in a tin can above the Arctic Circle is going to suck my f**king bollocks.... need something to keep me entertained. Since it's not the 70s any more and slapping the Air Hostesses' arses is firmly out, i suppose I need to download some sh*t muy pronto... entertainment for the purposes of.

Thinking of Family Guy... any recommendations?

Series or Fillums, dinna care which.

I'm going to neck a f**kload of antihistamene to knock me out, but I'll need some kind of Telly for when I'm awake... preferably funny sh*t. What's funny?

10 hours in a tin can above the Arctic Circle is going to suck my f**king bollocks.... need something to keep me entertained. Since it's not the 70s any more and slapping the Air Hostesses' arses is firmly out, i suppose I need to download some sh*t muy pronto... entertainment for the purposes of.

I'm going to neck a f**kload of antihistamene to knock me out, but I'll need some kind of Telly for when I'm awake... preferably funny sh*t. What's funny?

Edit: Not funny but f**kin good:

Sons Of Anarchy?

Sons of Anarchy is a good shout, but a bit heavy since I'll be depressed enough... that Archer looks f**king funny though, might get haud of that.

Wife's gein' me grief because i've had a few cheecky holiday Jack and Cokes a bit early, and I've been volleying a fitba against the luggage in the living room and shouting MAAAACKIGOL! at the top o ma voie

Maybe i will go along to the pitt... how can i mno?

Shitr... cognivitiv powers fading/

Are you not over-estimating the battery life on the iTouch a little? I only get a couple of hours max out of mine unless just listening to music. I'm assuming the in-flight movies are a little too mainstream for your liking.

Surely on a flight that long you'll have in demand entertainment? So you should have a plethora of TV, movies, radio and games to keep you entertained. Just don't be too heavy on the buttons as you'll annoy the person in front of you.

Gary Tank Commander has been good imo. The yanks definitely won't get that. Or any English folk.

Surely on a flight that long you'll have in demand entertainment? So you should have a plethora of TV, movies, radio and games to keep you entertained. Just don't be too heavy on the buttons as you'll annoy the person in front of you.

Gary Tank Commander has been good imo. The yanks definitely won't get that. Or any English folk.

or me.

It continues the trend of made by weegies, for weegies that is Scottish TV "Comedy".

Archer. It is a f**k*ng amazing tv series!

I concur, its a retarded James Bond pushing it too far. Funny as f**k

TV

If you aint watched it Ke1t then Falling Skies has 10 episodes in the first season. thats 450 minutes killed.

Raising Hope is mildly amusing.

movies

Shutter Island is really good

Source Code is OK but very predictable

[/b]

Eh no. It was written by an East coaster because he was sick of the dominance of Weegie 'comedy' The character is also from Dalgety Bay. Know your accents!!

Written and created by;

Greg McHugh' creator, writer and star of the hit BBC1 comedy Gary: Tank Commander.[1]

He graduated from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow.[2]

McHugh can be seen briefly on screen in the Still Game episode "Faimly" as a friend or relative visiting the patient in the bed beside Winston Ingram.

Produced by The Commedy Unit who were founded in Glasgow and who's headquarters are in Glasgow.

And your point? Written by a man from Edinburgh. Just because you went to the RSAMD doesn't make you a Weegie. The comedy comes from the writer, who is an East Coaster.

Just admit your wrong instead of clutching at straws. As I said earlier the whole reason it came about was in response to a dominance of Weegie comedy.

Anyway back on track, how about Still Game, Chewin the Fat or the Limmy Show? ;)