Swearing

Ando

To be honest, when LS took over I wanted the swear filter removed (cunting nonsense IMO) but this is, apparently, a 'family friendly forum', absolute load of fucking shite when you have threads mocking some hun cunt losing his arm and such like, that fucking swearing should be stopped.

I fucking love swearing. Always have, always fucking will!

Just re watched the Scotland game on sportscene. I think that I may be saying this for everyone but that sh*t stabbing cheating c**t of a referee can f**k right off. Hell he's probably in his hotel room right now riding some f**king weegie rent boy's cock, I hope the thieving c**t gets the aids and ends up pishing his last in a sh*t encrusted hellhole of a hospice covered in his own sh*t while the nurses are sitting in the next room violently fiddling with their c**ts cos they can't be arsed to see to the dirty minky cheating up his own arse blonde disease ridden f**ker through in the ward. b*stard. I hate the swicking c**t now more than I did at 5 o clock today. May the fleas of a thousand camels infect his arsehole.

To be honest, when LS took over I wanted the swear filter removed (cunting nonsense IMO) but this is, apparently, a 'family friendly forum', absolute load of f**king sh*te when you have threads mocking some hun c**t losing his arm and such like, that f**king swearing should be stopped.

I f**king love swearing. Always have, always f**king will!

agreed,get rid of the filter

Just re watched the Scotland game on sportscene. I think that I may be saying this for everyone but that sh*t stabbing cheating c**t of a referee can f**k right off. Hell he's probably in his hotel room right now riding some f**king weegie rent boy's cock, I hope the thieving c**t gets the aids and ends up pishing his last in a sh*t encrusted hellhole of a hospice covered in his own sh*t while the nurses are sitting in the next room violently fiddling with their c**ts cos they can't be arsed to see to the dirty minky cheating up his own arse blonde disease ridden f**ker through in the ward. b*stard. I hate the swicking c**t now more than I did at 5 o clock today. May the fleas of a thousand camels infect his arsehole.

didn't think I could put how pissed off I am in to words but this will do just fine

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Other than the two penalties at the end (both not penalties by the way) I thought he'd a good game.

He's made one mistake which was giving the Czech penalty. The Scotland claim was not a penalty.