Spree Book

Never had a Spree book before and now I've invested in one and I'm loving it. I eat out a lot anyway so have had quite a few meals for free when bought with another one. And my favourite cafe where I go to do work also had a voucher which I used today.

Anyway, why is it that males don't want to be seen dead with the book? If out for a meal with a male it's always me who has to stay 'can we use the Spree voucher'?

Also Bebo just said that it's a sign of me getting old. :ThumbsDown: Is it??? I think I would have used one when I was younger.

:itch-chin: just wondering what your thoughts are. Are coupons the preserve of older females?

At the Milton Jones gig a couple of month back his warm up guy picked on an older man who had a spree book, the guys wife looked really embarrassed when the guy found it in her husbands jacket.

My folks had one when i was younger, we ate out alot (kinda why i got big) and used many vouchers from it, think they are really good, i also like groupon now, got a

Never had a Spree book before and now I've invested in one and I'm loving it. I eat out a lot anyway so have had quite a few meals for free when bought with another one. And my favourite cafe where I go to do work also had a voucher which I used today.

Anyway, why is it that males don't want to be seen dead with the book? If out for a meal with a male it's always me who has to stay 'can we use the Spree voucher'?

Also Bebo just said that it's a sign of me getting old. :ThumbsDown: Is it??? I think I would have used one when I was younger.

:itch-chin: just wondering what your thoughts are. Are coupons the preserve of older females?

I have just got one for the third year running. Never had a problem asking for it to be used by myself, I am Aberdonian ffs...

Nice to hear gents, thanks. There's a fine dining section that's apparently bigger than what was in before. But so far I've used it to get a free main course at 210, the Foyer (which was amazing), the Carmelite and Sams. Also used it at Kilau and Baskin Robbins.

There's free entry for 2 for a spa day at some of the hotels which I think I'll use and plenty of beauty treatments.

I check out Groupon quite a lot but it always seems to be photos onto canvass or teeth whitening or that fish eating feet thing. None which take my fancy. Also check out KGB deals and Living Social. Haven't bought anything from them yet but worth a look now and then.

That Priority Moments thing. I keep on trying to register my phone and it says turn off wifi. Its always off, stupid O2.

I bought my first one last year and its brilliant. Use it loads. Me n the missus go out at least once a week using it, sometimes more. Use it for the golf rounds too, its magic. Still workin on the old one which expires at the end of the month. Will definitely get a new one, hopefully my nephews nursery will be selling them so I can help raise money for that too.