Megalodon

Bobby Connor

What do you suggest? Paddling pool?

Imo Pokemon hit the nail on the head not allowing creatures from various backgrounds to battle. But if I was thinking,perhaps some sort of breathing aparatus for either animal to wear in their opponants 'back yard'. Given Sharks need a moisture to gather speed and enlighten senses I would think a sort of space simulation battle ground.

Imo Pokemon hit the nail on the head not allowing creatures from various backgrounds to battle. But if I was thinking,perhaps some sort of breathing aparatus for either animal to wear in their opponants 'back yard'. Given Sharks need a moisture to gather speed and enlighten senses I would think a sort of space simulation battle ground.

Maybe just have it over two legs on a 'home and away' basis? Breathing apparatus provided to competitors and their support.

Ban away fans from attending. MAkes the home leg a more hostile environment.

The Sharks would be like the hun support anyway. I can imagine them now. Donald Finlay and his shark alter ego.

Aye, but you will always get the odd shady shark sneaking in with his Dons scarf tucked away under his fin. Sharks are all Aberdeen fans BTW. It's a fact I made up today.

That's giving the shark a disadvantage as he (or she) doesn't breath air.

we either need to put them both in spacesuits then so they both have the same protection and supply of air/water

or we need to start cross breeding for a lion that can breathe underwater (nae funny fuckers say sea lion) or a shark that can breathe air.....then make them duel in the sky.

we either need to put them both in spacesuits then so they both have the same protection and supply of air/water

or we need to start cross breeding for a lion that can breathe underwater (nae funny fuckers say sea lion) or a shark that can breathe air.....then make them duel in the sky.

Sea lions cannot breath underwater anyway. They are mammals and hold their breath while under water so any cunt coming on and saying sea lion would be an uneducated tit.

Finding a shark that can breath air should be easy enough.

loan-shark-405-pic-getty-452423406.jpg

220px-Carcharodon_megalodon.jpg

Biggest shark that ever existed and also a massive dandy! :thumbup1:

I heard a rumour that minijc's jaws were bigger, only a rumour mind.

Anyway I'm not for Shark v Lion, would rather see a Killer Whale v Great White Shark and a Lion v Bengal Tiger, maybe throw in a Crocodile v Grizzly Bear.

I heard a rumour that minijc's jaws were bigger, only a rumour mind.

Anyway I'm not for Shark v Lion, would rather see a Killer Whale v Great White Shark and a Lion v Bengal Tiger, maybe throw in a Crocodile v Grizzly Bear.

Killer Whales can nail Great Whites with ease. I seen a programme where this Killer just put the Great White in an upsides down (trance position) and proceeded to munch on it. The Shark was helpless.

Killer Whales are highly intelligent but not sure if even a team of them could take on a Megalodon! Would love to witness the battle though!