Sea Fishing

daytripping

:fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:

I used to go on sea fishing trips with my old work, was an old blue wooden boat that sailed out of Stoney, anyone know if anyone still takes groups out of Stoney?

Was always brilliant, a great way to spend an evening, few beers, few fish for the pot, all for around a tenner.

Would anyone else be up for the inaugural AFC Chat sea fishing charter if one could be arranged, none of my mates are in to fishing so I'm reduced to asking strangers.

What about it folks? Would be a good laugh, especially if site legend millertime comes along for the ride.

:fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:

I used to go on sea fishing trips with my old work, was an old blue wooden boat that sailed out of Stoney, anyone know if anyone still takes groups out of Stoney?

Was always brilliant, a great way to spend an evening, few beers, few fish for the pot, all for around a tenner.

Would anyone else be up for the inaugural AFC Chat sea fishing charter if one could be arranged, none of my mates are in to fishing so I'm reduced to asking strangers.

What about it folks? Would be a good laugh, especially if site legend millertime comes along for the ride.

Would be well up for it! My old boy used to run a sea charter boat in the 80s. 33ft Cygnus Marine. Great, great days spent out on that. Am still determined to have ma own boat one day!

Could make a mint doing charter stuff if you could get a big decent boat out of Aberdeen, harbour fee's I'd imagine would be the reason why no one does it.

Would be one of my dream jobs.

H&S, bullshit and bureaucrats. It was maybe a fun job back in the day but now the government want your balls on a plate every week (so I am informed).