Oilshow

daytripping

Don't know if I can be arsed with it anymore, used to be good for a booze up and a load of free pens and stuff but last time I went it was crap, thinking of going along and signing in then going home but I'm not even sure I can be bothered doing that.

Is it getting worse or am I getting old.

The stig is there tomorrow but even that isn't lighting my fire.

Don't know if I can be arsed with it anymore, used to be good for a booze up and a load of free pens and stuff but last time I went it was crap, thinking of going along and signing in then going home but I'm not even sure I can be bothered doing that.

The stig is there tomorrow but even that isn't lighting my fire.

2 years ago there were the bikini clad birds in a glass case.

The ex stig is there tomorrow but even that isn't lighting my fire.

:thumbup1:

I'm there all 3 days, fucking head is splitting after 1.

Couldnt really be arsed wandering round, might have a proper gander tomorrow but its nowhere near as good as some as the others I've done. Not sure if its the price of the stand space or if its now un-pc to have lots of scantally clad females but the ones in the US are a lot more fun... better stands with full mock up F1 cars and racing games etc, naked painted blondes and loads of givaways. Here its an 18 year old in a boiler suit, a fattish 20something in a morf suit and a load of sweeties in jars.

On the plus side one of the girls on the stand across from mine is quite fit and so far seems up for it... just have to see what the drinks tomorrow brings ;)

Means nothing to me apart from an inconvenience with the fucking traffic.

ken min. Live in Danestone, drive a scooter and it still took me 40 odd minutes to get through to the AECC and another 30 to find somewhere that was solid enough to park the scooter without it sinking into the ground and falling over.

The Holiday Inn tried to charge me 20 quid... no thanks dick was my reply. No need to swear he said, didnt realise calling someone Dick Turpin was swearing was... Blank look back back from dunce fuck.

What like a live in house guest? Or have you vacated the premises for the wik...

No I've vacated away from Aberdeen completely for a week. Suits me, otherwise I'd have to navigate that horrendous traffic on my way to work everyday.

I wouldn't mind the free pens but as I have no connections with the oil industry through work then maybe I'll just go without.

That's the missus's old work that put that birds on display.

She was speaking to the braindead looking one on the right.

Great body close up she say's, but the coupon as evidenced by the pic isn't great close up.

Still would though.

:hysterical:

I ken the one on the right, she's a friend of my wifes - her names natalie. Your right she is tad braindead (not completely though i think she had a hnd or some sh*t)...

Oh in a f*ckin heartbeat.

Not to be rude, but my initial thought was does the one on the right not have something tucked behind? Bit too much of a shadow being cast there by the bulge for my liking.

:laughing:

I had similar thoughts initially if im honest. Its just a healthy sized camel toe.

That one is all woman:

284234_191769457553650_100001617921335_525557_4005327_n.jpg