New Dutch Bank Statement

Bluto10

getting a dutch bank statement is always cause for confusion.

my last one showed -1000 euro.

but the rest of it was in some crazy foreign langauge so i dont know if -1000 euro is a good thing or not.

still i have 31 days to figure it out.

google translate i think.

in the last one i recognised the name of many pubs and bars. is that relevant? but that was all.

i'll open it tonight

hopefully this one will be in a proper lingo.

cheers beale.

is your dutch better than googles dutch?

I'd like to think so lol. My grammer might be a tad dodgey as I don't write that often these days. But I should be able translate statements no problem.

Who's your account with?

My ABN AMRO account has an option which allows you to see everyrthing in English.

I'd like to think so lol. My grammer might be a tad dodgey as I don't write that often these days. But I should be able translate statements no problem.

Who's your account with?

My ABN AMRO account has an option which allows you to see everyrthing in English.

aye ABN.

how come you know dutch. you live here?

shit country but the pubs are ace.

aye ABN.

how come you know dutch. you live here?

shit country but the pubs are ace.

If your ABN, log on to your internet banking with your e-machine and there is a seperate site for English speaking.

My nanny was Dutch, just learned from her. Lived in Holland for a few months one summer that's where I got bank account,just use it for savings now.

If your ABN, log on to your internet banking with your e-machine and there is a seperate site for English speaking.

My nanny was Dutch, just learned from her. Lived in Holland for a few months one summer that's where I got bank account,just use it for savings now.

beale,

i was talking about my paper statement.

• 10 years later...