Dons Day Out

Good to see the club doing stuff like this.

Buckie needs all the help it can in getting kids turned away from the evils of the Old Firm and back to Aberdeen.

My wee half brother enjoyed it immensely although he's a red anyway.

Dons Day out

Aye my loon was there as well, all the P1/P2 kids are to be guests of AFC at the Rangers home game end of October.

But your wee half bro had an EPL teams strip on last week checkit.gif

Aye my loon was there as well, all the P1/P2 kids are to be guests of AFC at the Rangers home game end of October.

But your wee half bro had an EPL teams strip on last week checkit.gif

Nae fussed about EPL or European tops I just canna stand seeing Hun and Tim tops. A look so minky it hurts.

I wonder if Chris picked up any tips. More to the point what's Bush doing in the first photo?

Nae fussed about EPL or European tops I just canna stand seeing Hun and Tim tops. A look so minky it hurts.

I wonder if Chris picked up any tips. More to the point what's Bush doing in the first photo?

I spied him last week myself, ach the more bodies who help out the better, they sometimes struggle for helpers.

Maybe get the Jose jacket out and try my hand at this coaching lark, obviously be an instant success.

did they demand an id card or birth certificate?

No, but I know from working with kids that insurance companies are strict about that, you are not covered until 5 years old, so if anything went badly wrong there would be all sorts of hell to pay.

Yes I could go, but I'll stick to the rules.

No, but I know from working with kids that insurance companies are strict about that, you are not covered until 5 years old, so if anything went badly wrong there would be all sorts of hell to pay.

Yes I could go, but I'll stick to the rules.

My son's a P1 but only 4 as well, I thought that although its listed as 5+ that its ok if they are in P1 etc? Hope so as my boy is registered in community classes and swimming classes whch are advertised as 5+