Assassins Creed: Revelations

robbo

know nothing about this game but i got an email from ubisoft saying id been chosen at a beta tester for the online game.

9 characters, 3 maps, 4 game modes.

just finished downloading it but cant be arsed playing just yet.

anyone else get this invite? i assume there must be fuck loads if its to test the online part and not the single player part

know nothing about this game but i got an email from ubisoft saying id been chosen at a beta tester for the online game.

9 characters, 3 maps, 4 game modes.

just finished downloading it but cant be arsed playing just yet.

anyone else get this invite? i assume there must be fuck loads if its to test the online part and not the single player part

you can download the beta on playstation network

just had my 1st play of this. its alright, basically a reskinned version of the brotherhood multiplayer so far. nothing to get excited over.

played my 1st game and dicked on everyone. came 1st at a canter. next game 2nd, 3rd game 2nd. all matches out of 8 folk so either im a gaming demi-god, or the standard aint that high at all. the few guys that were killing me repeatedly were using perks which i didnt even realise i could get until i quit playing at which point the game then tells me im progressing well, its time to introduce some new tools.

the fuck???? i could have done with this hunter/tracker perk about 15 mins ago!!!!

it then said how about we go into team deathmatch.

no, ca be arsed tonight. maybe imorn. but yeah, if you give it a bash, level up to rank 5 which should take 3 games, come out and get the perks, then go back in and keep playing.