Next Goal Sweeper

Mackie is flying in training.............

A point yesterday was acceptable, anything less than 3 on saturday and i'll be worried.

got a good run of games coming up, we need to be picking up 9/10 out of the next 15. Motherwell is a write off

We've picked up 5 points from 21

Have you seen anything to think we have a chance of picking up 10 from 15?

Mackie is flying in training.............

A point yesterday was acceptable, anything less than 3 on saturday and i'll be worried.

got a good run of games coming up, we need to be picking up 9/10 out of the next 15. Motherwell is a write off

Hud on....you seem CONSTANTLY worried on here! I hope to god that this isn't you being "not worried", because i'd hate to see you worried. We would need to put you on suicide watch :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

Look at this:

Rangers owner Craig Whyte has acknowledged there are challenging times ahead for the club.But speaking after reports of concerns over the club's solvency he says there will always be a Rangers Football Club, and that they will stay at Ibrox.

But he says the club will have to work hard due to serious challenges in the Scottish game.

Whyte also says Rangers' tax dispute could have serious repercussions, but is confident of winning their case.

Leaked documents claim Rangers could owe Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs up to £49m.

The club confirmed in April that they were the subject of a tax investigation, before Whyte bought the club in May.

Last week manager Ally McCoist admitted he was concerned by the dispute after sheriff officers visited the club.

My link lolrangers.gif

EDIT: I do hate being that guy who says ok we're shite but least we're not going bust and Rangers are, but it is about the only out.

Oh aye on a superduper long shot and I guess Chalali starts and scores the first goal in us conducting a rout @ 3.24pm on Sat.

who? We will score on saturday.

Ok we are pretty gash but lets be honest Killie are hardly brazil. They came hear last season touted as the new barca and we put 5 past them.

showing a bit of arrogance and a bit of ignorance there I'd say.

Watch and see

long haired guy on the right wing with the left foot

tricky and pacey

Considine will think he's in a revolving door if he's at left back.

showing a bit of arrogance and a bit of ignorance there I'd say.

Watch and see

long haired guy on the right wing with the left foot

tricky and pacey

Considine will think he's in a revolving door if he's at left back.

Considine had a good game today and was at left back, just as well Dayton wasnt playing. Oh he was? Didnt realise.

Two goals today too which is a start although both scored by defenders.