Guys You

Big Man

Do I want to understand? I could be wrong, but I thought it involved sticking your cock up another mans arse? (or recieving another mans cock up your arse)

In which case....i'm out.

You are waayyy f*ckin wrong. Man love is not gay love:

Jack and Victor from still game - man love

JD and turk from scrubs - man love

Crockett and Tubbs from mami vice - man love

Its a respect and admiration for another man...

Gay love is :gay:

Man love or bromance or whatever else you could wish to call it is a further "sympton" of the ill society you were lamenting the other day for a lack of manliness...

Even if man love is as you describe (respect and admire are suitably good verbs in my opinion without love) I still don't think the word funcy would apply... :laughing:

Man love or bromance or whatever else you could wish to call it is a further "sympton" of the ill society you were lamenting the other day for a lack of manliness...

Even if man love is as you describe (respect and admire are suitably good verbs in my opinion without love) I still don't think the word funcy would apply... :laughing:

I ken that - i just called the thread that to mirror the earlier ''Brids Your Embarrassed To Say You Funcy''.

To maintain a kind continuity/homogenity if you like...

I ken that - i just called the thread that to mirror the earlier ''Brids Your Embarrassed To Say You Funcy''.

To maintain a kind continuity/homogenity if you like...

The case still stands though that admitting man love or bromance is contrary to your views the other days. I da think your dad would have been having man love for anyone and bromance would be referred to as having a good mate...

The case still stands though that admitting man love or bromance is contrary to your views the other days. I da think your dad would have been having man love for anyone and bromance would be referred to as having a good mate...

Maybe there is some form of contradiction in there somewhere, i haven't bothered to think about it hard enough.

Let me think on it for a while...

But why should thinking that modern men are poofs and thinking that Don Draper is some boy be mutually exclusive?

Even if the two statements are contradictory, that doesn't necessarily detract from them. The world is full of paradoxes and contradictions.

:dontknow:

p.s.

:hysterical:

I was just away to say that MT is probably the only one who will understand...

Serge, the guy is cool as fuck.

serge_pizzorno_kasabian_.jpg

Thanks for that Mini :spunk: :spunk: :spunk: :spunk: :spunk: :spunk: :spunk: :spunk:

MT told us of his man crushes the other day. I remember George Clooney was top. And one poster now has this as their signature although I can't remember who it is.

Millertime, always ahead of the thread game, especially when it comes to homoeroticism.

Strawberry Dacquiri...fuckin magic

should see the looks i get in Glasgow orderin one at the bar...fuckin cheek

i could imagine, i ordered a lager tops in a karoke bar round the corner from central station when i was down on a sunday in april. thought the auld tart behind the bar was going to glass me.