Qpr Chairman On Ssn Now

Anyone watch the QPR - Newcastle game?

Nae bad for a 0-0, QPR were the better team. Play like that most weeks and they'll be mid table(ish).

Really good atmosphere at the game too.

I thought with strikers like those, they'll be doomed. They have Taraabt running the midfiled, and after that not a lot going on. This was the team dem,olished by Bolton, who've since been demolished 3 times themselves. Big fan of Warnock, most under-rated manager in England, but he'll need a lot of money in January to save this lot.

I thought with strikers like those, they'll be doomed. They have Taraabt running the midfiled, and after that not a lot going on. This was the team dem,olished by Bolton, who've since been demolished 3 times themselves. Big fan of Warnock, most under-rated manager in England, but he'll need a lot of money in January to save this lot.

It was anything but the team demolished by Bolton.

Vs. Bolton

01 Kenny

03 Hill

05 Hall

06 Gabbidon

04 Derry

07 Taarabt

08 Dyer

11 Faurlin

09 Campbell

10 Bothroyd

21 Smith

Vs Newcastle

01 Kenny

06 Gabbidon

13 Traore

18 Young

35 Ferdinand

04 Derry

07 Taarabt

11 Faurlin

17 Barton

32 Wright-Phillips

10 Bothroyd

So half the team that played against Bolton played last night, and the players playing instead were far better than against Bolton.

I thought Bothroyd should have had a couple and they might struggle with goals but they created a lot of chances so on another night whould have had 2 or 3.

They are a completely different team from the Bolton hammering, literally. 12 new additions.

I thought they were decent and another day they would of scored 3 or 4, Bothroyd alone should of had a hatrick.