Louise Cliffe Fae New Big Brother Nsfw

robbo

the new tidy brunette who is a model and an aspiring actress is already well established in lads mags apparently.

louise_cliffe_2.jpg

appeared in nuts, zoo and maxim several times and was in wrong turn 3 and 2 other films....

and as the video below shows, is quite partial to milk baths and is blatantly NSFW

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=618_1258892853

nuts have dug out her old pics to sell this weeks mag.

quite surprised really, of all the girls in there i thought shed be one of the last ones to ditch her clothes to make money. nae that i care....

• 3 weeks later...

the new tidy brunette who is a model and an aspiring actress is already well established in lads mags apparently.

louise_cliffe_2.jpg

appeared in nuts, zoo and maxim several times and was in wrong turn 3 and 2 other films....

and as the video below shows, is quite partial to milk baths and is blatantly NSFW

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=618_1258892853

nuts have dug out her old pics to sell this weeks mag.

quite surprised really, of all the girls in there i thought shed be one of the last ones to ditch her clothes to make money. nae that i care....

Great video, the saucy little minx. :spunk:

Did anyone hear her last night saying she'll do anything to a man if he treats her right, anything! Basicaly said nothing is off limits for the right bloke, I suspect she's already got her brown wings by the way she was talking.

How dae ye ken it's bilge if ye dinna watch tv?

It's rather obvious, and I never held this viewpoint when I was born, you try everything once, if you try it, realise it's shite, and keep watching it, you're certifiably insane according to Einstein.

People say 'oh it's rubbish', yet they watch it. Bizarre.

It's rather obvious, and I never held this viewpoint when I was born, you try everything once, if you try it, realise it's shite, and keep watching it, you're certifiably insane according to Einstein.

People say 'oh it's rubbish', yet they watch it. Bizarre.

How's it obvious? if ye've never seen it then yer relying on other people's opinions and then declaring them as yer own. Very unlike you tup.

How's it obvious? if ye've never seen it then yer relying on other people's opinions and then declaring them as yer own. Very unlike you tup.

Who said I've never seen it?

I've never watched this series or most of the ones before it.

I do however understand the concept of Big Brother, and the ethos behind it, and in fact I know one or two folk who work for Endemol.

It was meant to be cutting edge scientific mouse in cage style psycho-analysis. In theory.

It's practical implementation? Utter shit, with the loudest attention lovers jumping up and down and vying for attention by being as base and crude as they can, epitomised by this hing-oot declaring she would do anything for a man etc, stage managed shit, designed to get the slack arsed cow into such crude publications as Zoo etc.

It works! Look at these imbeciles, they love it. It's not for me. It's as Wogan pointed out 'aiming for the groin'. That's why I don't watch telly. Even the news is read by vain bitches who spend more time flicking their hair than paying attention to serious world issues. Fuck that. Rubbish. I want serious stuff. It's not happening. Ergo I don't watch.

Got that?

Who said I've never seen it?

I've never watched this series or most of the ones before it.

I do however understand the concept of Big Brother, and the ethos behind it, and in fact I know one or two folk who work for Endemol.

It was meant to be cutting edge scientific mouse in cage style psycho-analysis. In theory.

It's practical implementation? Utter shit, with the loudest attention lovers jumping up and down and vying for attention by being as base and crude as they can, epitomised by this hing-oot declaring she would do anything for a man etc, stage managed shit, designed to get the slack arsed cow into such crude publications as Zoo etc.

It works! Look at these imbeciles, they love it. It's not for me. It's as Wogan pointed out 'aiming for the groin'. That's why I don't watch telly. Even the news is read by vain bitches who spend more time flicking their hair than paying attention to serious world issues. Fuck that. Rubbish. I want serious stuff. It's not happening. Ergo I don't watch.

Got that?

Yet ye come on here :laughing:

Yet ye come on here :laughing:

On the telly min, on the telly.

TV has been commandeered by women. So we get frivolous Saturday night 'entertainment' like Mr fucking Blobby and Ant and Dec, light hearted pish, which is supposedly appealing.

Now we have the X Factor and all that shit. Fixed, stage managed crap, karaoke with a crowd, where you get otherwise reasonably intelligent folk up and down the UK going, oh I'm having folk over for wine and crisps and dip to 'watch the X Factor'. Give me fucking strength! I'll put my feet through the fucking telly, end this charade in an instant :angry2:

I don't mind a little of the above, as part of a broader range of programmes across a wide spectrum. Everything is based on a light hearted approach however, because it gets ratings, because 90% of the populace are spoon-fed, thick bastards, who are 'routine' based and have no intelligence whatsoever.

PS - It's good value on here if you condition yourself to ignore the idiots.