Selling Stuff On Ebay

Dynamo

sold loads of stuff on ebay, as long as its in decent nick then someone will buy it.

what you get depends on the brand of clothes. Sold a couple of my old CP jackets on there, pretty worn out and described so. Still got 200 for 1 and 350 for the other. Jeans, as long as its a name and they are never or hardly worn then you'll get 15 quid a pair.

there's an idiot out there that'll buy anything, might as well let them buy it from you...

I was going to put up my Kasabian at the SECC tickets since I got Aberdeen ones but the ones that are up aren't even getting bids. :angry:

I would recommend putting up a paying a cheque option and really promoting this. Paypal take a chunk of your money, so whilst it is easier you loose out financially. Also, and I hate people who do this, increase you p&p fees as they are untouched by Paypal

I hope you didnt sent them the DVDs BEFORE they paid? :confused:

no, until you pay, your details arent passed over. so because they never paid, i didnt get a dispatch address.

Also, and I hate people who do this, increase you p&p fees as they are untouched by Paypal

i went the opposite way in my stupidity. max ebay would let me charge for my box sets was 2.95 even though royal mail said the size and weight meant it was

no, until you pay, your details arent passed over. so because they never paid, i didnt get a dispatch address.

i went the opposite way in my stupidity. max ebay would let me charge for my box sets was 2.95 even though royal mail said the size and weight meant it was