Roller Blinds

daytripping

Sorry for the dire topic but I'm away to get someone in to fit out the front of the house with roller blinds, have so much other work to do I'm going to pay someone to do this job. Too much hassle to cut shop ones down to size etc.

Can anyone recommend a good firm that will come out to my house and do the lot, obviously mucho cheapness would be good but most importantly someone who will do a decent job.

the evening tonight has a raft of companies advertising, who to choose??

tia

They sometimes do deals, i'm shite at getting a good deal though.

Thanks Cheesy, will play a couple of them off against each other see what they say.

Might just get the whole house done if they can throw some in free or cheap.

EDIT; Thanks Betty, will give them a call, never heard of the wee blue van before but google sorted me out.

Sorry for the dire topic but I'm away to get someone in to fit out the front of the house with roller blinds, have so much other work to do I'm going to pay someone to do this job. Too much hassle to cut shop ones down to size etc.

Can anyone recommend a good firm that will come out to my house and do the lot, obviously mucho cheapness would be good but most importantly someone who will do a decent job.

the evening tonight has a raft of companies advertising, who to choose??

tia

thnk we used city blinds DT, we got 3 quotes and worked them all of each other and eneded up with aboot 100 notes off the original quote

Cheers chaps, that's a big help!

Never thought of buying made to measure off the net, adds another job to the list but I am a tight fecker.

If they come in a good bit cheaper I might buy one to see how I get on fitting it.

Certainly one of the easier DIY jobs. Tape measure, 4 holes, two brackets, 4 screws and you're done.

Certainly one of the easier DIY jobs. Tape measure, 4 holes, two brackets, 4 screws and you're done.

It sounds ok in theory but will end up with holes in the wrong place, screws coming loose then needing raw plugs, possibly snapping a bit off the bracket to round off the job.

I'm in the middle of fitting skirting boards and flooring in my new house, fecking nightmare!! I even managed to smash a plug socket whilst taking off an old skirting.