Poor Bebo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye i remember being told he was a player of real qwality and was going to bang in the goals.

Im still amazed clough wasnt sacked for spunking 400k on him

bore off min Stoney!

you cant bang in goals if yer nae playing...right? or wrong?

The reason a manager like clough "spunked" 400k as he sees a future for the lad, and unlike you and your constant ramblings o pish, Clough is building a side....and sees his talent, im sure he's nae that bothered whilst picking up his 7k a week!

bore off min Stoney!

you cant bang in goals if yer nae playing...right? or wrong?

The reason a manager like clough "spunked" 400k as he sees a future for the lad, and unlike you and your constant ramblings o pish, Clough is building a side....and sees his talent, im sure he's nae that bothered whilst picking up his 7k a week!

:blahblah1::blahblah1:

I would rather be playing football.

Mind you - im not a money grabbing little mink

Whilst I don't like Bebo, I disagree with you. Derby County are a well known club in English football, in the Championship and to agree with you - would offer better wages than Aberdeen. I'm going to suggest this without looking at any facts, more of a chance being called up to the Scotland team playing in the Championship aswell compared to the SPL. Money grabbing little mink, maybe. But as much as Aberdeen probably need him (as we haven't replaced him), I think he made a decent career choice.

Whilst I don't like Bebo, I disagree with you. Derby County are a well known club in English football, in the Championship and to agree with you - would offer better wages than Aberdeen. I'm going to suggest this without looking at any facts, more of a chance being called up to the Scotland team playing in the Championship aswell compared to the SPL. Money grabbing little mink, maybe. But as much as Aberdeen probably need him (as we haven't replaced him), I think he made a decent career choice.

He only made a decent career choice if he gets games, otherwise obscurity beckons after a season of a decent wage. You're right if he plays and plays well consistently then he may progress. I still think he'd have been wiser to develop here for another year and have a better chance of actually getting a game at that level. Time will tell.

Can we hae him back on a loan, Mr Clough?