Mcfadden In As Well...........

Its called having a laugh at luncthime, don't flatter yourself its got nothing to do with you - so stop continually starting arguments please.

You've already had one thread locked.

Back on topic does anyone know if the Batistuta wind up of yesterday actually made it to the Aberdeen official website?!

Here's another outrageous pair the Dons were allegedly offered - anyone remember?

1488344_w2.jpg

Its called having a laugh at luncthime, don't flatter yourself its got nothing to do with you - so stop continually starting arguments please.

You expecting me to believe that?

I dinna find it funny, at all.

I never had the thread locked, the thread was locked because I told several folk to eff-off. Massive difference. They canna expect to slag me off and not get an answer.

Starting arguments is not my scene. Defending myself in the face of laughable insults in.

Sense of humour failure there from RM1903

And another;

(One for the ladies)

And an aside piece, clearly David liked Aberdeen even though he didn't sign

the-tto-david-ginola-v-alan-shearer-kickette-soccerfootball--240x422px.jpg

Aberdeen new boy Antoine Kombouare revealed yesterday that he was persuaded to head for Pittodrie by old pal David Ginola David Ginola (born January 25, 1967) is a former French international football player and also a model. Career

Born in Gassin (south-eastern France), Ginola played at club level for Toulon (1985-88), Racing Club Paris (1988-90), Brest (1990-92), Paris Saint-Germain .

The 32-year-old Frenchman was thinking over his pounds 300,000 move from Swiss club FC Sion FC Sion is a Swiss football team from the city of Sion. The club was founded in 1909.

They became Swiss Champions twice (in 1992 and 1997) and won the Swiss cup 10 times in only 10 final appearances.

Their home ground is Stade Tourbillon, which has a capacity of 20187. when he phoned Newcastle star The Newcastle Star is a weekly newspaper in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. External links

Newcastle Star online

Ginola - and he told him to sign.

Kombouare knew of the scathing criticism of Scottish football by ex-Ranger Basile Boli Basile Boli (born January 2 1967) is a French former footballer and current television sports presenter.

Although born in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, Boli moved to France at an early age and began his career in local youth football in Paris before signing for AJ Auxerre in 1982. , but he decided to take the advice of former Paris St Germain team- mate Ginola.

Kombouare, who won the title and savoured cup triumphs with PSG PSG,

n polysomnograph; polygraph performed during sleep. Physiological variables such as pulse, blood pressure, and respiration are monitored and charted. , said: "Ginola and I played together for four years and we are close friends.

"When I told him about Aberdeen's interest he said it would be a very good move for me and that I would only be three hours away from him.

"My family is most important to me. I know they'll be happy here and that they will learn the language.

"I could have gone to the Bundesliga in Germany but chose Aberdeen because of the challenge.

"I want to take pleasure from playing in a very good team and competing against the many other foreign players in this country. There is also the right atmosphere among the fans.

"Boli did not want to play in Scotland. He wanted back to France to regain his place in the national team. That was his dream.

"But his wife told my wife while on holiday that Scotland was a nice place.

"She said she and her children were crying when they left."

Manager Roy Aitken Robert Sime 'Roy' Aitken (born November 24 1958, in Irvine, Ayrshire) is a former football player who went on to become a coach with Leeds United and Aston Villa. His position as a player was midfield. , who has tied his latest star to a two-year deal, said: "It has taken longer than expected for this transfer to go through but it has been worth the wait. He will be a major asset."

And another (around about the same time - under Roy Aitken)

tumblr_lmth31RyHf1qa756q.jpg

Gronkjaer was linked with us? Must admit i never knew that. Remember Hermann Hreidarsson was on trial with us and scored twice in a reserve game (i know cause i was there) and Aitken passed on him. I know foresight is an incredible thing and maybe no-one would know how good he'd turn out to be but he looked the business even in that match. So disappointed we never signed him.

And Jazzer i laughed at the Faddy effort, you do need a laugh at times like :laughing:

Aye it was under Aitken (same time as HH) whilst Jesper was a youth at Aalborg, think we were talking 500k.

Aye some people need to loosen up, it was clear Faddy was bollocks even if the Gaffer had a tentative, the back tracking was hilarious to watch.

Not a bad effort JB, I'd a wee chuckle to myself. :thumbup1:

Back on topic does anyone know if the Batistuta wind up of yesterday actually made it to the Aberdeen official website?!

It originated on the official website...

ABERDEEN were last night forced to apologise to fans after the club's official website announced they had signed Gabriel Batistuta.

The Dons have failed to win a single point or even manage a goal after three games and the arrival of the Roma superstar would have been a dream come true.

But last night the embarrassed Dons had to say sorry and admit the message was a hoax.

The "newsflash" on the Aberdeen FC homepage claimed Batistuta, nicknamed Batigoal, had joined Ebbe Skovdahl's strugglers.

The Argentinian ace, who inspired Roma to the Serie A title last season, is one of the leading marksmen in the Italian league and would certainly have given the dire Dons some striking muscle.

Skovdahl's hands have been financially tied in his search for a replacement for Aril Stavrum but a price tag of pounds 22million for the Angel Gabriel is slightly out of his league.

An Aberdeen spokesman said: "We have posted a message on the website apologising to fans.

"I'm sure some people will find this amusing, but it's unfortunate because our fans are entitled to believe what's on our official site.

"We're relaunching the site shortly so that spoof messages like these won't get on.

"We know the person who is responsible and will contact them in due course."

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+Batistuta+Net+On+His+Way+To+Pittodrie.-a077245037

This was back in the day when there was a forum on the official website and someone logged in as the admin and posted the "news".

It is the lack of Rocket being about the place. They used to keep each other occupied plenty.

Alternatively, the poster in question lost a quality poster to the site for good by acting like a tit in the same fashion as he now appears to be attempting to offer in my direction, constantly, post after post, after I've highlighted it several times previously, all one way, snide and childish in the extreme.

This thread is a lame effort at baiting. It should be deleted.

It is the lack of Rocket being about the place. They used to keep each other occupied plenty.

I think the fact he was ripped a new one on the Riordan, Hughes and McFadden incidents hasn't helped matters.

Although to be fair the McFadden deal isn't dead yet. :crossfingers:

Chill out Mods.

I wonder when my next creepy PM will appear? :tumbleweed: