Oooof Ya

I thought the boy would miss after the retake was given. Seen it happen quite a few times.

Although I remember Lampard had to retake 3 or 4 times a few seasons back due to some over officious ref. Scored every one, impressive.

Harry playing the kids as predicted, doing ok though.

Yeah I thought he'd miss it as well after that.

Shame for them really cos the encroachment call wiz a bit harsh. The lad tried to stop himself & wiz barely half a yard in the box by the time he kicked it & had lost any advantage he might have gained cos he pulled himself up.

I thought the boy would miss after the retake was given. Seen it happen quite a few times.

Although I remember Lampard had to retake 3 or 4 times a few seasons back due to some over officious ref. Scored every one, impressive.

Harry playing the kids as predicted, doing ok though.

That was away to West Ham, i remember cause i'm sure i had Lampard in my dream team at that point too. Incredible overreactions from the ref that day.

Salonika just got a pen (probably justified) scored pen & the boy was away celebrating & the ref pulled him back to retake for encroachment. Retakes it & misses wide opposite side he scored from!!!!

Nightmare for PAOK

haha thought that was quality! especially seein as it was never a penalty and just a mcouple mins before the young spurs lad was booked for divin fan it was a stonewall pen! apart fae that its been a shocker o a match! as has the stoke game!! heres hopin the atletico game is better and that they stuff the tims. birmingham have a pretty tough game ana, hope ats a decent match like

haha thought that was quality! especially seein as it was never a penalty and just a mcouple mins before the young spurs lad was booked for divin fan it was a stonewall pen! apart fae that its been a shocker o a match! as has the stoke game!! heres hopin the atletico game is better and that they stuff the tims. birmingham have a pretty tough game ana, hope ats a decent match like

That'll be a massive result for Stoke if it finishes like that, credit to them as Kiev is a fucking difficult place to get a result.