Subs

Brown

McArdle

Folly

Fyvie

Megginson

Chalali

Magennis

Nae chance of being on the button with that.

Broon's tombola is hurtling aroond like a propellor if Easter Road is onything to go by.

Hopefully we can sneak a 1-0 win oot o' this.

Nae giving a fxck if it's torture to watch.

Get the ball rolling with the 3 points.

Got to mak sure we dinna get detached doon the bottom.

It's a nasty habit we tend to get oorselves into.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading some our posts recently and I cant quite decide if you are at it or mentally ill

Fyvie isnt great though is he? Id be raging at our board if we were offered anything close to a million and knocked it back. He is average. I dont understand all the hype about him at all.

Fyvie isnt great though is he? Id be raging at our board if we were offered anything close to a million and knocked it back. He is average. I dont understand all the hype about him at all.

He is 18 FFS, he has potential, but not the finished article. Give him a chance, unless he has games, then he won't develop.

Any team thats balanced and orginised is going to cause us major problems

Killie will take something from this game.

also plumping for a sub 7000 crowd there isnt one player on that pitch you would pay to watch.

I don't pay to watch an individual player, I pay to watch my team, and between 3 and 4-45pm give it a bit of support too.

He is 18 FFS, he has potential, but not the finished article. Give him a chance, unless he has games, then he won't develop.

Yeah fair enough. But he is an average player in a very average side. Hence why he stands out. Hes had 30 odd games, i think that is more than a chance. I personally would rather have Ryan Jack in the team ahead of him.

So now we're at a stage where we're turning on our own young players. Great.

So now we've so far turned on:

The Board

The Manager

New Signings for being shit, even though none of us have seem them play

Our young players (One of whom at only just 18, has broke into the U21 side)

Some on here have turned on the FANS! ("you've got the club you deserve")

Who've we missed out?

The Board

The Manager

Who've we missed out?

woah woah woah. How the fuck am i turning on our young players?

Fyvie is an average player. Hence why others have him on the bench in their prefered teams. Its a simple fact. He has potential, but i very much doubt by spending most of his free time inside tiger tiger he will reach that potential. I prefer Ryan Jack to Fyvie. Jack who is only a year older than him who i might add. Im not turning on anyone, its just a matter of opinion. You may like a player and i may think hes rubbish. I may like a player and you might think he is the worst player ever. Ive got my opinion on certain players, but dont fucking say im turning on young players.

woah woah woah. How the fuck am i turning on our young players?

Fyvie is an average player. Hence why others have him on the bench in their prefered teams. Its a simple fact. He has potential, but i very much doubt by spending most of his free time inside tiger tiger he will reach that potential. I prefer Ryan Jack to Fyvie. Jack who is only a year older than him who i might add. Im not turning on anyone, its just a matter of opinion. You may like a player and i may think hes rubbish. I may like a player and you might think he is the worst player ever. Ive got my opinion on certain players, but dont fucking say im turning on young players.

Fyvie has been lumped at right mid which isn't his position, whenever i've seen him in the centre he's been decent. he was outstanding against Rangers for long spells.

I'm actually glad Ryan Jack doesnt get as much headlines, it will hopefully keep his feet firmly on the ground and will keep other clubs from sniffing around. I think he's got as much, if not more potential than Fyvie. But both are above Average for their ages, especially at a club like Aberdeen.

What is it with people on this board and the names of our players.

Can you imagine when Ruarri Falhin actually looks in on this. Add to that when he reads he's already been compared Dafyyd Drillich he'll be wanting out of dodge before he actually gets going.

You have the club you all deserve.

The Board

The Manager

Who've we missed out?

If your refering to the above, you do realise that whole post is one big piss take yeh?

If your refering to the above, you do realise that whole post is one big piss take yeh?

No No, I was referring more to certain members on here that are so quick to slate the new guys before they have even kicked a ball, they are the ones I was aiming at. They look at stats and automatically think "he'll be shite for us"

Stats are like miniskirts n all that!

Oh, and the "you've got the club you deserve" quote has been banded about a few times, I didn't even notice you wrote that there, so had to add this edit :thumbup1:

No No, I was referring more to certain members on here that are so quick to slate the new guys before they have even kicked a ball, they are the ones I was aiming at. They look at stats and automatically think "he'll be shite for us"

Stats are like miniskirts n all that!

Oh, and the "you've got the club you deserve" quote has been banded about a few times, I didn't even notice you wrote that there, so had to add this edit :thumbup1:

Cool. Friends again? :laughing:

I have been reading some our posts recently and I cant quite decide if you are at it or mentally ill

I'm mentally I'll because I don't buy into fyvie's hype? unbelievable, fair enough he has his games but we have better.

I don't pay to watch an individual player, I pay to watch my team, and between 3 and 4-45pm give it a bit of support too.

was going to say that you don't go to see individuals in the red, you go to see the reds.

I'm mentally I'll because I don't buy into fyvie's hype? unbelievable, fair enough he has his games but we have better.

was going to say that you don't go to see individuals in the red, you go to see the reds.

bebo, its not hype - the boy is talented. best current scottish central midfielder of his age.

cause he's fucking hopeless, a chicken shit as well in a tackle.

I'm siding with mentally ill.

Fyvie is potentially a cracking player, yes he's average just now but he's being dragged down by an appaling AFC side.

Mentally ill although he isn't the only one.

Think I wrote this team on another thread but should have been on this one MT

Mr Brown won't do this but I reckon our players suit the new fangled 4231

GK SPEEDY

RB CHRISTINA

CB CONSISTANTADINE

CB KRAVITZ

LB FORREST GUMP

DM BLACK SABBATH

DM TERMINATOR

RM POLLY

CM BRU-HEID

LM THE PROPHET