Don't You Forget About Me!

Yesterday i was confused when Chellali Asked CB not to forget him in regards to Fallon signing

(Christ it's only been a week or so since he signed)

Then today in DR

"He is a good addition to the squad but I still think boys like Scott Vernon, Darren Mackie and Josh Magennis will get goals."

So is Chellali not fit, crap or what?

Maybe he just doesn't think Chellali will score.

Sorry but i didn't make it clear

The quote "He is a good addition to the squad but I still think boys like Scott Vernon, Darren Mackie and Josh Magennis will get goals." is about Fallon

It seems Broon has forgotten all about Chellali already or it's dimentia

What a load of patronising garbage.

He's not about to tear into the boys already here is he?

It's called common sense, something you are sorely lacking.

Would be amazing if he came out and said something like:

When I first did training, I seen this lad Darren running around trying to kick the ball into the back of the net. It was fairly painful to watch, I really felt for the lad because he was hopeless. Thank fuck he's not part of the squad I thought to myself. It wasn't until I sat down with Willie and discussed the team options when it dawned on me that the lad running around looking like a 5 year old kicking a balloon was actually our main striker. Your shitting me was my response, I thought he was just one of the disabled kids we had invited over for a day

Let me say this slowly so you tup can understand

Yesterday Chellali was saying i hope brown doesn't forget me

Today brown say the following about Fallon " "He is a good addition to the squad but I still think boys like Scott Vernon, Darren Mackie and Josh Magennis will get goals."

No mention of his other striker Chellali thus he seems indeed to have forgotten him

Got that make sense does it??

Let me say this slowly what i mean so you tup can understand

Today brown say the following about Fallon " "He is a good addition to the squad but I still think boys like Scott Vernon, Darren Mackie and Josh Magennis will get goals."

No mention of his other striker Chellali thus he seems indeed to have forgotten him

He signed Chellali as a player who will beat his man and probably be deployed as a winger, i assume. He obviously doesn't see him as a out and out striker, which is why he wasn't mentioned.

And no, your last sentence didn't make sense.

Let me say this slowly so you tup can understand

It might make sense to you, but the point is you're talking out of your arse, and trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

You are saying:

So he NEVER mentioned Chalali a week after signing him?

He's forgotten about him!!!!!

Senile dementia, obviously.

I am saying:

What a load of shite you are talking.

Your too stressed out and aggressive

I'm always like that, it's what drives me on, so dinna take it personally.

I never apologised, I simply acknowledged that just because something makes sense, i.e. it's coherent, disna mean it's not a load of mischief making bollocks.

I'm happy to clarify that for you.

"We haven't been scoring and that's something we've got to admit, but I'm convinced that the ones we have - Darren Mackie, Scott Vernon, Mohamed Chalali and Josh Magennis - will score goals."

Above is the quote from the BBC website, so maybe he didn't forget and maybe the DR is speaking shite again? Or maybe its just another poor excuse to start a thread having a go at Brown?

"We haven't been scoring and that's something we've got to admit, but I'm convinced that the ones we have - Darren Mackie, Scott Vernon, Mohamed Chalali and Josh Magennis - will score goals."

Above is the quote from the BBC website, so maybe he didn't forget and maybe the DR is speaking shite again? Or maybe its just another poor excuse to start a thread having a go at Brown?

I'm going with this part.

Could just as easy have slipped his mind, my old boy is about Broons name and constantly forgets my name or calls me by my brothers names.

If he was in the paper giving an interview about his family and missed me out, I'd put it down to my old bo y being my old boy and not because he didn't rate me as a son.

And for this reason the National Retirement age in the UK is 65 for men.....And before anyone starts on about being ageist...I'm not......I'm stating what every other industry in the UK has to work by...Employing anyone in their seventies for a high stress job is not a good idea....for either party

Could just as easy have slipped his mind, my old boy is about Broons name age and constantly forgets my name or calls me by my brothers names.

If he was in the paper giving an interview about his family and missed me out, I'd put it down to my old bo y being my old boy and not because he didn't rate me as a son.

Which is even more of a worry if you don't have any

I refuse to open that link on account of the fact it's got www.dailyrecord as part of the URL.

That alone is enough to tell me it's a fable as opposed to an article worth reading.