Plans For The Weekend

Bluto10

I'm doing things for others as per, unlike you bluto you selfish, lazy cunt.

think youre funny, do you?

tonight, taking the wife out for nice meal and meeting friends for beers.

tomorrow, chilling out enjoying the weather and having beers with the wife.

sunday - party for the wifes friend, then to pub for beers.

that is NOT selfish behaviour.

if i was being selfish i would just go to the pub.

:liar:

How do you know if it will be a nice meal? Surely you are just hoping for a nice meal?

By saying you are going out for a nice meal, you are getting her hopes up to make yourself look good.

Selfish c*nt :rolleyes:

Football on Saturday with the ASC. I've been a casual for years and was present when Aberdeen (10 top boys) ran Chelsea (150+ and tooled up) down Market St, I was right at the front, getting held back, all I had on me was a rolled up Green Final and a tin of blue spray paint the latter of which i used to graffiti "CHELSEA RAN!" on the street corner.

Football on Saturday with the ASC. I've been a casual for years and was present when Aberdeen (10 top boys) ran Chelsea (150+ and tooled up) down Market St, I was right at the front, getting held back, all I had on me was a rolled up Green Final and a tin of blue spray paint the latter of which i used to graffiti "CHELSEA RAN!" on the street corner.

:hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I think I was there, did you have a CP hoody on?

Tonight - studying

Tomorrow - Football in the morning, back home to study in the afternoon then a couple of beers watching MoTD

Sunday - a bit more studying again and a wee bit of chill out

My life is action packed right now.

I never bothered studying, my ethos is you either know it or you don't, if you've forgotten it before you'll forget it again.

Just get pyshed all weekend, that's what I'll be doing, more fun than books.

I never bothered studying, my ethos is you either know it or you don't, if you've forgotten it before you'll forget it again.

Just get pyshed all weekend, that's what I'll be doing, more fun than books.

I don't know it in the first place. In time I'll probably forget it, but right now the qualification would do wonders for a bit of career progression and the bank balance.

Plenty of time to get pished after the exams with the festive period and my birthday on the horizon :thumbup1: