Aye Fits Fur Ma T

Big Man

Good evening chaps and chapped arses. What's everyone having for their dinner inecht?

Personally, i don't have f*ckin clue. Im workin all wikend, so it'll be survival food for me. Probably have a skulk in the cupboard later see if there's any beans kicking around.

:charlie:

It's tea nae dinner.

I'm having a selection of vegetables (type as yet unknown) and some fish.

Most probably beetroot, carrot, courgette, lettuce, onions and tomatoes will be said veggies as that's the ones that are guaranteed to be available each day at work.

It'll be a late tea though as I've a 10k run to accomplish tonight first and foremost. :ThumbsDown:

I might have a couple of bananas before the run. Then again I might not.

It's tea nae dinner.

I'm having a selection of vegetables (type as yet unknown) and some fish.

Most probably beetroot, carrot, courgette, lettuce, onions and tomatoes will be said veggies as that's the ones that are guaranteed to be available each day at work.

It'll be a late tea though as I've a 10k run to accomplish tonight first and foremost. :ThumbsDown:

I might have a couple of bananas before the run. Then again I might not.

Its supper nae tea or dinner.

All about England and so invalid linkage. They even have the tcheek to say Britain then quote a book titled "Watching the English".

I'll continue to shout "Tea's ready" to the eldest and ensure the Au pair has her properly attired for the remaining future.

I use tea (hence the name of the thread) and dinner relatively interchangeably.

If im hayin a meal at hame its ma tea. If im in posher company i cry it my dinner.

Look, the last supper,

Day light still showing through the back windows, so if its good enough for Jesus, Judas, James, John and Mary, its good enough for me.

lastsuppertongerlocopyz.jpg

Last supper was just after the clocks went forward so at 9pm there was still daylight.

EDIT: Anyway that's not the last Supper. That's the Mods gathering to ban Rocket with Bebo holding court in the middle.

Look, the last supper,

Day light still showing through the back windows, so if its good enough for Jesus, Judas, James, John and Mary, its good enough for me.

lastsuppertongerlocopyz.jpg

Na the bible's all f*ckin bullshit. That meal never happened - the only reason they did the lighting like that is because you can't paint a picture of the dark (well you could but it would'nt be very entertaining).

Last supper was just after the clocks went forward so at 9pm there was still daylight.

EDIT: Anyway that's not the last Supper. That's the Mods gathering to ban Rocket with Bebo holding court in the middle.

Na na min, the start of April in Jerusalem its dark at 9pm, They are obviously having there supper, between 5-630pm,

Fit did we have a School at 12 O Clock? - School Dinners.

Fit did yer mum shout around 5 when it was almost time? "Cheesepipes, you little cherub, yer suppers on the table".

So its Dinner and Supper

What do you call your christmas dinner...

Christmas supper? Or Supper on the day of Christmas?

Fit did we have a School at 12 O Clock? - School Dinners.

Fit did yer mum shout around 5 when it was almost time? "Cheesepipes, you little cherub, yer suppers on the table".

So its Dinner and Supper

Correct,

Thank fuck for that,

Boofon on about supper after 9pm, heard it all now.

Christmas Dinner is eaten at Dinner Time you crazy banana.

Believe me im with you on that one.

But lets say for arguements sake, as often happens, i have my actual normal christmas dinner at my hoose and then i nip round to the wife's family's hoose and hae another christmas meal with them (which they normally eat at around 5.00)...

What would you correctly cry that?

What do you call your christmas dinner...

Christmas supper? Or Supper on the day of Christmas?

You say the bible is horseshit yet you're on about Christmas dinner. :dontknow:

It's Christmas Lunch you fruitloop.

It is common for social interest and hobby clubs (Masons) that meet in the evening after normal dinner hours to announce that "a light supper" will be served after the main business of the meeting.

In Poland, supper is called kolacja, the meal is usually taken from 6 pm to 9 pm.

I stand by my supper at 9.

Believe me im with you on that one.

But lets say for arguements sake, as often happens, i have my actual normal christmas dinner at my hoose and then i nip round to the wife's family's hoose and hae another christmas meal with them (which they normally eat at around 5.00)...

What would you correctly cry that?

Over eating.

You say the bible is horseshit yet you're on about Christmas dinner. :dontknow:

Aye, i refer to it as christmas and christmas dinner because those are the two terms in common usage.

Just because i detest the christian faith doesn't mean i can't use their words.

What, do you wan't me to do drop the gregorian calendar now and come with names for the different months myself.

Eediot.

Bit of a handbags argument going on here. But anyway i'll join in, and join the tea crew. Was always brought up calling it tea.

And to answer the original question, just made macaroni cheese. Not the most exciting meal but homemade macaroni shits on that tinned or packet shite you get.

Bit of a handbags argument going on here. But anyway i'll join in, and join the tea crew. Was always brought up calling it tea.

And to answer the original question, just made macaroni cheese. Not the most exciting meal but homemade macaroni shits on that tinned or packet shite you get.

Well I'm away for my tea now.

Fit does abody call breakfast? :dontknow::laughing: