School Daze

Bobby Connor

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say I'm aboot 16 years older than you, and went to The Academy where The wifie Thomaneck was my german teacher.

I don't believe there was such a term as MILF in them days but that's what she was.

Always remember her wearing knee length boots and short skirts. Lovely thighs.

maybe a coincidence but when i was at the grammar (94-2000) there was a german teacher called thomaneck. wasna a milf at all by this stage like. maybe a coincidence, maybe is no.

That boy is a legend and a total prick at the same time.

Only left grammar last summer and was still doing supply work.

Situation 1:

Girl with learning difficulties name gets read out

Girl: Here

Mr Nugent: Sir

Mr Nugent: Sir!!!

Girl: HERE

Mr Nugent: CALL ME SIR!!!

Situation 2: (Very un pc)

This one led to his suspension

Chinese boy is behind with his work that day.

Mr Nugent: Come on (name) no worky, no ricey

Boy leaves in floods of tears

Really?

Fanny!!!

I'd say I'm aboot 16 years older than you, and went to The Academy where The wifie Thomaneck was my german teacher.

I don't believe there was such a term as MILF in them days but that's what she was.

Always remember her wearing knee length boots and short skirts. Lovely thighs.

I'm 37. Mrs Thomaneck certainly had something about her and created a stirring in my young loins.

i remember aberdeen grammar burning down. a workman burnt it down, or something.

Vaguely remember he left a paint stripper on when he went for his tea. It was about two/three weeks before the summer holidays and our only thought at the time was that we were getting about 9 weeks off and not a second thought given to the priceless artwork etc, and hundreds of years of history lost.

maybe a coincidence but when i was at the grammar (94-2000) there was a german teacher called thomaneck. wasna a milf at all by this stage like. maybe a coincidence, maybe is no.

that would have been her but would have been wearing on by the time you were there. She was definitely a looker in her day. Think she was married to some high falootin' baldy councillor* beaut. I remember thinking at the time "Hev must be loaded cause he's way out o her league". If I recall, her first name was Guinivere. Guinivere Thomaneck. The name just screams drill me up the wrong 'un

* no offence to bald people, councillors, or baldy councillors intended

Anyone from B.O.D remember the Mannie Phimister ? God rest his soul.

Absolute nutty Science teacher that legend has it had been in a Jap POW camp. Too many stories about him but 1 I like is when we once waved to him as he passed in his motor and he took both hands of the steering wheel to wave back nearly taking about 10 kids and a few cars out !!

On the other hand the Mannie Sey. Think he left Hazlehead under a cloud as well due to his homoerotic tendencies

That boy is a legend and a total prick at the same time.

Only left grammar last summer and was still doing supply work.

Situation 1:

Girl with learning difficulties name gets read out

Mr Nugent: Sir

Mr Nugent: Sir!!!

Girl: HERE

Mr Nugent: CALL ME SIR!!!

Situation 2: (Very un pc)

This one led to his suspension

Chinese boy is behind with his work that day.

Mr Nugent: Come on (name) no worky, no ricey

Boy leaves in floods of tears

HOLY FUCK MANNIE NUGENT!!! I mind getting him as a supply teacher fan I was at St Machar during 6th year Chemistry, the boy seriously did not know what the fuck he was doing. However my little brother had to suffer the fuckwit for his 3rd and 4th year. Come think of it, anyone here have Mannie Alanak, the insane pakistani maths teacher at St Machar, fae 1990 til 95? Boy was legendary for his patter!

that would have been her but would have been wearing on by the time you were there. She was definitely a looker in her day. Think she was married to some high falootin' baldy councillor* beaut. I remember thinking at the time "Hev must be loaded cause he's way out o her league". If I recall, her first name was Guinivere. Guinivere Thomaneck. The name just screams drill me up the wrong 'un

haha, im certain that was indeed her. you dont forget someone called guinivere do you.

HOLY FUCK MANNIE NUGENT!!! I mind getting him as a supply teacher fan I was at St Machar during 6th year Chemistry, the boy seriously did not know what the fuck he was doing. However my little brother had to suffer the fuckwit for his 3rd and 4th year. Come think of it, anyone here have Mannie Alanak, the insane pakistani maths teacher at St Machar, fae 1990 til 95? Boy was legendary for his patter!

He wasn't my maths teacher but i remember him. Do you remember Wifie Bryce the English teacher? Had her for 3rd & 4th year and she always used to leave the class to "go for a glass of water". Funny how she never seemed to bring it back with her ;):laughing:

I mind him is wife wasn't much better. Reckon she bought him? :itch-chin:

I went to the 2nd shittest school in my authority yet we didn't have any of these nutjob types. I do remember in Computing the teacher opening a drawer to get something out but instead revealing a bottle of whisky. He did often stink of booze.

My Guidance teacher throughout school always went out about how shit his job was and how he was going to retire every year. He eventually did, and collapsed dead of a heart attack a few months later. :swear:

He was supposed to teach us about sex ed too but refused to as he was a born again christian. I remember getting a booklet about such things with a section ripped out because it was about how to cope with homosexual feelings, and apparently 'that wasn't normal'

You couldn't be gay at our school. How times have changed. The playground seems to be full of camp young adults these days

He wasn't my maths teacher but i remember him. Do you remember Wifie Bryce the English teacher? Had her for 3rd & 4th year and she always used to leave the class to "go for a glass of water". Funny how she never seemed to bring it back with her ;):laughing:

Aye I mind that, in 6th year Higher english she had a legendary row wi one of my mates that led to him walking out of the classroom, then the school, then getting in his shitty auld motor and driving off before she could throw him out! Then there was Mannie Phillips who swore like a trooper, and once got halfway through the book he was teaching us only to stop midway, proclaiming, "I canna be arsed to teach ye any more of this shite, I'll find ye something better than this auld pish next time."

Fuck me this is bringin back the memories. Right, the German teacher that wis a total milf, and her husband wis in the cooncil? Their daughter wis in the year below me, fit as fuck she wis. Anyone who had Geography at St Machar fan I wis there (89-95) must have had Mannie Baranowski, that's the boy fa's quite a bit intae his cowboy movies, so much so, he built a replica Wild West town out the road. Anyway woe betide anyone who fell asleep in his class, he once skelped a hapless loon round the back o the heid. Oh, and Mannie Marr was a head teacher that took nae shit fae anyone, however Mannie Firth was a wrong 'un. Although it came as a bit o a shocker fan Interpol put out a warrant for him on kiddy fiddling charges..

I don't remember that now - fit happened?

p.s. I was a middleton park monkey.

Got torched one Friday night/Saturday morning when I was in primary 4. Made turned up at the door early morning rounding up the boys and we all went piling down to see it smoking and the back half of the school a pile of rubble. 3 weeks off school, finished primary 4 then got punted to Upper Westfield for all of primary 5 (or at least all of it minus a month or something.) Never officially charged anyone for it, but I believe the cops know who it was but cant prove it.

Got torched one Friday night/Saturday morning when I was in primary 4. Made turned up at the door early morning rounding up the boys and we all went piling down to see it smoking and the back half of the school a pile of rubble. 3 weeks off school, finished primary 4 then got punted to Upper Westfield for all of primary 5 (or at least all of it minus a month or something.) Never officially charged anyone for it, but I believe the cops know who it was but cant prove it.

Christ now you mention it, i think i may have vague memories.

You'd think i would remember something like that...

:charlie:

Aye I mind that, in 6th year Higher english she had a legendary row wi one of my mates that led to him walking out of the classroom, then the school, then getting in his shitty auld motor and driving off before she could throw him out! Then there was Mannie Phillips who swore like a trooper, and once got halfway through the book he was teaching us only to stop midway, proclaiming, "I canna be arsed to teach ye any more of this shite, I'll find ye something better than this auld pish next time."

Fuck me this is bringin back the memories. Right, the German teacher that wis a total milf, and her husband wis in the cooncil? Their daughter wis in the year below me, fit as fuck she wis. Anyone who had Geography at St Machar fan I wis there (89-95) must have had Mannie Baranowski, that's the boy fa's quite a bit intae his cowboy movies, so much so, he built a replica Wild West town out the road. Anyway woe betide anyone who fell asleep in his class, he once skelped a hapless loon round the back o the heid. Oh, and Mannie Marr was a head teacher that took nae shit fae anyone, however Mannie Firth was a wrong 'un. Although it came as a bit o a shocker fan Interpol put out a warrant for him on kiddy fiddling charges..

Mannie Baranowski with his superb middle parting hair. Looked like Hitler without the 'tache :hysterical:

whiteboards were getting intoduced when i was in 4th year and when our French teacher was out the class a boy get a marker and drew a rather large cock going into a very fetching picture of french teacher's mouth with the large caption "Swetty Betty sucks dicks!! (Betty being the teachers name)

...you can guss the rest..

.....Permanant marker so he rolls the picture around the other side so you cannae see it and we had to sit for the next hour waiting for the poor teacher to pull the other side of the board round! .....it was brutal waiting .....she screams, then we laugh..she cries! we sh1t it!...all senior staff brought in till he admits it was him!

he got suspended for about 2 months!

whiteboards were getting intoduced when i was in 4th year and when our French teacher was out the class a boy get a marker and drew a rather large cock going into a very fetching picture of french teacher's mouth with the large caption "Swetty Betty sucks dicks!! (Betty being the teachers name)

...you can guss the rest..

.....Permanant marker so he rolls the picture around the other side so you cannae see it and we had to sit for the next hour waiting for the poor teacher to pull the other side of the board round! .....it was brutal waiting .....she screams, then we laugh..she cries! we sh1t it!...all senior staff brought in till he admits it was him!

he got suspended for about 2 months!

:hysterical:

You could see the smoke from where me and you lived, was mental.

That was Dod Shand, fat, stank of shit, paid girls for their toenail clippings and after that episode budding arsonist. 1990ish?

My mate Styles gave burning down Asda a crack, he ended up with about 4 nee naws battling the blaze.

I was primary 2 i think, 92???

Seem to remember the back of Asda going up.

Did that lad ever get charged for the Glashie fire?

Just for that Sir, i sincerely hope that you are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Good day.

:sherlock:

;)

nah it was 1994, i was in primary 4. You would have been primary 2 razor.

Sounds about right.

Our classrooms were that badly affected i remember that. We went back in after the 3 weeks.