School Daze

Bobby Connor

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers and David Johnstone were mates, you definitely hung about with him. Yous were in my cul de sac all the time.

That lad gave me a wart on my hand. He moved away p3. Probably trying to see Scott Booth tbh. Me, David Rammage and Scott Copeland were always ''accidently'' kicking the ball over the fence.

PE one day doing afletics. Chavelin to be precise. Rotund lassie in class side steps up to launch this spear at an escaping hyena in the distance but slips, skids the shorts rig up her cavernous pillow cheeks, hurting hersel in the process and the spear lands about 4 yards away. PE teacher we'll call magimmieto protect his innocence is utterly pissing himself at the side of the run up.

In techie drawing one day(for the young uns, this is where we used to learn how to draw a cube from any angle on paper), this guy is totally irritating the fuck out of me. He goes off to the bog for a single fish. I proceed to remove the point from my st

• 10 months later...

hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

I remember people talking about ''Spuzzy Dave'' when i was in about p7/1st year - i always thought it was pish, like a kind of urban myth...

spuzzy Dave is anything but a myth. Used to buy us our drink and fags when we were at school. used to give us more drink than we asked for, and more change than we initially gave him.

The guy with the scar from his eyebrow to his jaw might disagree.

However, I presume you have a "hard man" gimmick on here and your idea of a "proper" fight is disembowelment or something.

jesus wept.

i remember school fights and ones that happen between fully grown men. i know which is tastier.

o.k. you example maybe bucks the trend. chill out.

My dad was a hIppy who grew his own. On my first day at Academy he gave me a large back of grass and told me to give it to the hardest lads in the school. By third year my old man was a great chemist and was making some great tablets. By that time I was making a fortune and thought I'd never have to work. He then got busted in 91 and done 12 years. I followed his lead until I myself got got with a yacht full of coke of the coast of Gib in 98. Spent the next 14 years in Jail

Drugs are the route of evil. Wish I could turn the clock back till that first day at school minus the weed

:poster_oops:

My dad was a hIppy who grew his own. On my first day at Academy he gave me a large back of grass and told me to give it to the hardest lads in the school. By third year my old man was a great chemist and was making some great tablets. By that time I was making a fortune and thought I'd never have to work. He then got busted in 91 and done 12 years. I followed his lead until I myself got got with a yacht full of coke of the coast of Gib in 98. Spent the next 14 years in Jail

Drugs are the route of evil. Wish I could turn the clock back till that first day at school minus the weed

:blink: