The Gay Inspectorate

Bobby Connor

Gay Inspectorate  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Leader

• Tup
    • Fatshaft

There's an unhealthy obsession with sexuailty on this site imo.

Personally I couldn't give a fuck whether folk are gay, straight, bi or just get through the night with pamela's 5 sisters. Each to their own.

I have to agree, recently the site is beginning to resemble a school playground and more often than not a primary school one. There seems to be an obsession with homosexuality and calling people "gay" that is reminiscent of the attempts at abuse demonstrated by children when they can think of nothing better to say than to resort to an insult that they hope will engender a collective snigger from others in an almost Beavis and Butthead-esque.

Huh huh huh huh. He said, "gay".

I am of course perhaps being a bit presumptuous and perhaps disingenuous towards many posters on here, it may be that there are a disproportionate number of actual Homophobes on the site or alternatively it may be that a number of people are struggling with their own sexuality and are trying to come to terms by way of what is often very common behaviour in these circumstances.

I'm betting it's the now tiresome childish first option though.

I have to agree, recently the site is beginning to resemble a school playground and more often than not a primary school one. There seems to be an obsession with homosexuality and calling people "gay" that is reminiscent of the attempts at abuse demonstrated by children when they can think of nothing better to say than to resort to an insult that they hope will engender a collective snigger from others in an almost Beavis and Butthead-esque.

I am of course perhaps being a bit presumptuous and perhaps disingenuous towards many posters on here, it may be that there are a disproportionate number of actual Homophobes on the site or alternatively it may be that a number of people are struggling with their own sexuality and are trying to come to terms by way of what is often very common behaviour in these circumstances.

I'm betting it's the now tiresome childish first option though.

There's no alternative:

:gay:

exactly

if you genuinely think im gay then YOURE gay

Ah, takes one to know one eh?

Sort of on the same lines, I've often wondered, when you're in a bandit bar, how do you know who to chat up? I mean half will be pitchers, half will be catchers, how do you know which one will be the plug to your socket?