JiT

Thought we did enough to win.

Brown didn't have a chance with goals whichever radio watcher said it didn't look good for him.

Fallon did alright, puts himself about and wins headers for flick ons etc. How the fuck the ref thought he dived is beyond me.

No idea why Brown took off Jack and put on Christina???

Osbourne, best player on the park.

Considine, good game, good goal too.

Thought Milsom and Fyvie were average at best, Milsom in particular so slow on the ball and caught in possession.

Vernon and Fallon up front together won't work. More mobility in a double decker bus.

Brown will be happy we didn't get beat.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown didn't have a chance with goals whichever radio watcher said it didn't look good for him.

Fallon did alright, puts himself about and wins headers for flick ons etc. How the fuck the ref thought he dived is beyond me.

Thought Milsom and Fyvie were average at best, Milsom in particular so slow on the ball and caught in possession.

Vernon and Fallon up front together won't work. More mobility in a double decker bus.

Jack went straight down the tunnel so must have picked up a knock. Wasnt sure about brown going back to 4 - 5 - 1 with fyvie in the hole in 2nd half. Didnt think Chalali was that bad in first half.

Wtf you on about.

I am that person & what I said was bloody right.

2 shots on goal & 2 goals does not look good for him on his League debut 'statistically' I didn't say anything like he was at fault for the goals just that it looks bad for him, so quit with the petty points scoring attempts please eh?

Wtf you on about.

2 shots on goal & 2 goals does not look good for him on his League debut 'statistically' I didn't say anything like he was at fault for the goals just that it looks bad for him, so quit with the petty points scoring attempts please eh?

Point scoring? No. Just pointing out as I actually saw the goals I didn't think there was much the keeper could have done.

But I'm sorry, I never realised you meant "statistically" :rolleyes:

Thoughts similar to yourself. Killie shut up shop at 2-2, took the sting out of the game. Was a good game today till that point. Entertaining.

Milsom was poor, was missing for the second goal where Osbourne was over-run by their players. Osbourne excellent again! Considine was good at left back and put in a lot if good inviting crosses, just no-one attacking them. Chalali lively but needs to get up to the pace of the SPL. Fallon looks a handful. Ridiculous decision with the dive.

An improvement, even if the result wasn't as hoped.

Wtf you on about.

Certainly read like criticism when I saw it earlier...

Felt that they were the better team today. Two attempts by Killie and they get two goals. Dons tried to play some Good footy and it worked at times. Far better than what I've seen lately and for most of the game. Nervous at times and a little jittery.

Foster made some stupid choices and blamed everyone else. And we were up against the ref as well.

They seem to be gelling, two new guys are

gonna come on fine I reckon and better options than what we've had.

This desperation to blame someone is petty. Give the team time. There is a team in there waiting to come out.

Thought we were unlucky to not gain 3 points from that game. Milsom and Fyvie were both poor in my opinion, Osbourne man of the match by a country mile, had a great game. Can't be certain because I wasn't really paying attention at either of their goals, but it looked like poor marking for both of them? Might be wrong though. Fallon had an alright game, how he was booked for diving I'll never know, it was either a fair tackle or a chop on him, wasn't a dive either way. Gutted his header didn't go in, and I really have no idea how Bell (time wasting cunt) managed to catch it after it came off the bar, agonising as Mawene (I think) was waiting to tap in the rebound. A few cynical challenges from Killie, the one where Foster got past his man at the side of the box, and another when Fyvie and Fallon? tried to play a one-two and Fyvie got completely body checked. All in all I'll take a point after being 2-0 down, although we probably should have finished them off, a lack of a clinical finisher cost us today.

It read how it read. You said it wasn't good at all that there were two shots on goal and they both resulted in goals. Would it have mattered if there had been 8 shots and 6 of them had been piss easy saves for him?

Of course it would cos then the stat would not be so bad :dontknow:

It looks as bad to him I'm pretty sure as it will look to our strikers that have only scored one goal in 8 games.

This is what I said...

2 shots on goal & 2 goals.

Not good for Brown.

Shite in fact.

Fair enough if I'd said not good FROM Brown but I said FOR Brown

So it didn't look good at that point at all for him, so that's what I said :dontknow:

No blame, just a bloody statement of (much as I hate saying the word) fact

It looks as bad to him I'm pretty sure as it will look to our strikers that have only scored one goal in 8 games.

This is what I said...

Not good for Brown.

Shite in fact.

Fair enough if I'd said not good FROM Brown but I said FOR Brown

So it didn't look good at that point at all for him, so that's what I said :dontknow:

Im not getting involved in this but he also saved a 25 yarder in the second half too. For what its worth, think Brown will be a good keeper for us and will be long term number 1.

This is what I said...

Not good for Brown.

Shite in fact.

Haha. You really don't think that that sounds like criticism?

Having seen the game I don't think it reflected badly on Brown. He wouldn't want to concede but he wasn't to blame, so it isn't bad for him, nor was it shite...

Im not getting involved in this but he also saved a 25 yarder in the second half too. For what its worth, think Brown will be a good keeper for us and will be long term number 1.

& this was after my statement of FACT :laughing:

Haha. You really don't think that that sounds like criticism?

Having seen the game I don't think it reflected badly on Brown. He wouldn't want to concede but he wasn't to blame, so it isn't bad for him, nor was it shite...

No because if you read it another way it can sound like sympathy :dontknow:

I said FOR not FROM & you look at it whatever way you fkn like

Osbourne has really came onto a game for us and will be one of the first names on the teamsheet. What i liked about him today wasn't just the fact he was putting in his meaty challenges and doing the spadework but it was his reading of the game that impressed me too. As has been mentioned a deserved MOTM for him.

Obviously going to give Chalali a chance but considering he was supposedly shouting his mouth off about deserving a start - which i agree he probably did warrrant - he looked a little lost out there today. Don't know if it was expectation or team-mates on the wrong wavelength but he played some stinking balls and tbh wasn't surprised he got hooked at half-time. Hopefully he gets up to speed with the game. Fallon looked better in the 1st half than the 2nd but looks a handful, although he has to quit going down so easily which i thought at times he did. Can't comment on the penalty claim as it was too far away from me to see properly.

Overall a point was the least we deserved but despite not finishing them off this was a game we usually would have lost so 1 point better than nul point. Also Ian Brines had a fucking shocker again. The Fyvie booking alone was laughable.

Obviously going to give Chalali a chance but considering he was supposedly shouting his mouth off about deserving a start - which i agree he probably did warrrant - he looked a little lost out there today. Don't know if it was expectation or team-mates on the wrong wavelength but he played some stinking balls and tbh wasn't surprised he got hooked at half-time.

They haven't got used to all the explosions yet.

Felt that they were the better team today.

Based on what? As bad as that clown Cowan saying on the radio that they played great footy in the 1st half, both statements bollocks.

Dons bossed the game played good stuff and apart from last 15 were far more likely to win.

Milsom going off lost Aberdeen the impedes in midfield and after that became a bit of a slog.

Definitely deserved the win and hopefully carry this impedes onwards n upwards.

thought we played alright and definitely deserved the win in the second half. for a team that's praised for playing football the right way they are a bunch of cheating cunts. that long haired blonde boy playing on the left side was a pain in the arse!

brown - no chance with any of the goals, excellent goals from heffernan and shiels.

jack - looked excellent, got stuck in and looked sharp.

mawene - solid game, looked a bit shaky at some points but redeemed himself with a bizarre goal.

arnason - another solid game, need him signed up on a longer term deal.

considine - one of his best in a red shirt, completely different player from last season, took a leaf out of foster's book and is excellent at going up the line. my motm.

fyvie - average again, looked really good when he was utilised out wide but when he was moved back into his centre forward role looked awful.

osbourne - same as arnason, need to get him signed up again. amazing level of work rate.

milsom - average, didn't really stand out as he usually does. kept the game flowing though which was a positive, didn't dwell on the ball as much.

foster - vastly underrated, good game and was unlucky with a few runs. just lacking in his final product.

chalali - thought he looked good and was exciting when given the ball, didn't get that break in front of goal though.

fallon - impressed, looked really keen and if he keeps up that level of performance he'll score goals at this level. unlucky with his header off the bar.

subs

pawlett - didn't have a good game, only positive worth of note was clattering bell. milsom and vernon last week should have done the same.

clark - looks better fitness wise, can tell the 90 on tuesday done him wonders. played alright when shifted to centre-mid as well

vernon - offered nothing, was shocked that josh didn't get on and have a go at their two beasts at centre-back especially sissoko. lacked a pit of pace in the closing stages as well.