Epic Phone Bill

Bobby Connor

if we assume 36p/min (to keep the maths simple), you spoke on the phone for 1000 minutes + your 600 inclusive minutes. 1600 minutes talking on the phone in one month? 27 hours?

Are you female?

That's less than an hour a day over the course of a month. Still excessive though.

I'd be lucky if my total calls on both landline and mobile total more than an hour a month.

Not if you factor in the cost of a pricey phone over the length of a contract though.

Fuck you on about ?

I have never ever paid for a handset, ever. the power of persuasion and escalating the call to speak to the organ grinder.

And only just recently was the first time I agreed to a 18 month term, previously only ever agreed to 12 months, in hindsight I fucked up agreeing to the 18 monther.

Fuck you on about ?

I have never ever paid for a handset, ever. the power of persuasion and escalating the call to speak to the organ grinder.

And only just recently was the first time I agreed to a 18 month term, previously only ever agreed to 12 months, in hindsight I fucked up agreeing to the 18 monther.

I'm trying very hard not to laugh at that but it's proving very difficult. :hysterical::sherlock:

used to manage phones4u on union st... if I had a quid for every person I heard of doing this I'd have been able to buy the company!

First thing you need to do BC is change your tariff up to one that is a lot higher. Believe it or not, higher tariff, more minutes, smaller bills.

Phone your network and ask them the best tariff for you based on your last 3 months usage. They'll count up the amount of minutes you've used and suggest the best tariff. if you're on a 35 quid one now and you've just spunked

• Admin

Indeed.

I get unlimited minutes / texts and data with Orange for £22 a month.

This thread reminds me I'm due an upgrade.

I assume you've been with orange on contract for a long while though to get that?

I'm £20 with t-mobile for a free phone, unlimited text and unlimited internet and 300 minutes. I'm not a woman so my phone conversations last roughly 5 minutes so i never run oot.

Ah well, you live and learn. Just recently moved so thought I could get away withoot a landline and using my phone for data. Turns out to be a hugely flawed idea. Will get a landline in and try to just use the mobile for business.

Downloaded an app that shows you how much time yer using yer phone and the stats gave me a bit of a shock. Never realised how much of a gob shite I was (shut up).

Ah well, you live and learn. Just recently moved so thought I could get away withoot a landline and using my phone for data. Turns out to be a hugely flawed idea. Will get a landline in and try to just use the mobile for business.

Downloaded an app that shows you how much time yer using yer phone and the stats gave me a bit of a shock. Never realised how much of a gob shite I was (shut up).

You can also download an app that kills all other apps when not being used.