Todays News

Poodler

Thoughts on the gypsy eviction in Essex? Would you noise it up or chain yersel to a caravan?

Surely you cant be convicted of murder for killing an intruder in your house?

And how, with the NHS so skint, did it manage to pay for some wee Sudanese kids to be separated when it canna even rehab my grunny properly?

Surely you cant be convicted of murder for killing an intruder in your house?

This is the one of greatest interest to me at the moment.

Not sure of the full story obviously as things are still under investigation but in the two other cases of this that have happened this year, both home owners got released without charge. Clearly everyone has a right to defend their property and picking up a knife would probably be a natural reaction if you happened to be in the kitchen. If you sleep with one under your pillow that's a different kettle of fish altogether.

This is the one of greatest interest to me at the moment.

Not sure of the full story obviously as things are still under investigation but in the two other cases of this that have happened this year, both home owners got released without charge. Clearly everyone has a right to defend their property and picking up a knife would probably be a natural reaction if you happened to be in the kitchen. If you sleep with one under your pillow that's a different kettle of fish altogether.

i'm not so sure it is.

you sleep with it there in case of emergencies and the need to defend yourself.

or

your in the kitchen and need to defend yourself so you reach for the drawer.

same thing to me.

i keep a maglight by my bed. big fcuk off 4 cell one.

any cnut come into my room gets full beam then wrapped across the face.

goodnight vienna.

I have a machete at hand for intruder episodes, blunt as fuck but i think the sight of me stark naked wielding the machete would deter many common burglars.

My pal used to keep a tin of beans in his car for road rage incidents, said it was easier to explain to the coppers than a telescopic truncheon, which i would have to agree.

knifes are effective, but neddish, and tend to be messy and the death can be a slow prolonged process leading to potential trouble.

you canna beat a good solid tool for boshing folk. blunt force trauma. thats the way to do it.

I have a machete at hand for intruder episodes, blunt as fuck but i think the sight of me stark naked wielding the machete would deter many common burglars.

My pal used to keep a tin of beans in his car for road rage incidents, said it was easier to explain to the coppers than a telescopic truncheon, which i would have to agree.

While they have the guy arrested they'd be as well dishing out a fixed penalty for having an illegal number plate.

If you're gonna buy a Range Rover Vogue be a bit more classy and just keep the reg it comes with than buy a cheapo personal one and alter the spacings.

16072217_327x161.jpg

I'll probably jump out of bed, swing a haymaker into the curtains fall over and rely on my wife, who refuses my macete intruder attack defence classes to save me.

yeah i suspected as much.

you're just out of shape.

happens to us all at some point or another.

couple of months of yoga and pilates will sort you out. :thumbs:

I'm nae fucking Madonna, i'll stick to old school log chopping and jogging in a deep sea diving suit.

youre my kinda guy.

every year for a couple of months i go detox i.e fcuk off to siberia and train old every day. run up snow covered hills and through ice cold streams, fight bears wrestle crocs and that sort of stuff.

Then may i recommend running the Sahara Desert marathon in a sweatsuit.

Me and Bear Gryills did it and survived only by eating each others fecal matter washed down with lashings of piss.

well last year me and ray mears swam the atlantic, soton to new york. took up couple of weeks with a stop off in cape verde.

proper big boy shit.