How Far Would You Go?

BrianFaePerth

Cheesepipes' understandable hatred of David Furnish leads to this question...

Would you be willing to be Elton John's (or any other famous gay person) boyfriend in exchange for a share of their untold wealth?

As long as there was no kissing, touching or fondling (or bum sex) and we had single beds I'd quite happily wear tight leather trousers and adopt a surrogate child with Elton.

Otherwise I'm out. (That doesn't sound right.)

Money is an illusory concept.

Homosexual sex, on the other hand, is all too real, my arse is one way only, OUT, in the form of detritus, and I would not consider gay liasons for ANY reason whatsoever, even to save the fucking planet in Hollywood-esque nonsensical fashion, fuck that.

Those of you who say you would are vapid creatures indeed, arse sex for cash, just go and tout your holes on Leith Walk if that's your fucking attitudes.

Money is an illusory concept.

Homosexual sex, on the other hand, is all too real, my arse is one way only, OUT, in the form of detritus, and I would not consider gay liasons for ANY reason whatsoever, even to save the fucking planet in Hollywood-esque nonsensical fashion, fuck that.

Those of you who say you would are vapid creatures indeed, arse sex for cash, just go and tout your holes on Leith Walk if that's your fucking attitudes.

does wick have a gay light district tup?