In Your Group Of Friends...

In your group of friends what role do you fulfil. Are you an:

Alpha male: Most at ease with women and can essentially marry or date any woman of his choice. In this sense the alpha male is often good-looking, has a great build, and may have a relatively high socioeconomic status.

Beta male: An unremarkable, careful man who avoids risk and confrontation. Beta males lack the physical presence, charisma and confidence of the Alpha male.

Omega male: The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique.

Bottom-Feeder: Nae pals

:charlie:

I'd say in my ordinary group of friends im a beta male, but when it comes to my work group of friends im definitely the alpha-ist f*cker amongst them.

Fit aboot yourselves?

Some More Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_%28ethology%29

In my group of mates we are all fairly similar, most of them are really good with the woman, I'm nae, I'm probably the funniest one out of us though and the one who is easily lead in to doing silly things probably because I'm the youngest, out of the ones you've listed I'd say in the group got one of them and that's the beta male, a couple show signs of the others but that's about it.

Jesus yer mates must be like fucking undertakers.

im very much omega.

always have been. i dont work well in teams at all. im all about me. i think thats one of the reasons i enjoyed and excelled at badminton so much when i was younger. if i won, its because i was superior, if i lost. the other guy had been better. there was no blamestorming. nobody elses fault. all good and all bad came back to me.

its probably also part of the reason ive lived in 4 cities in the past 7 years. i dont get attached to people other than my mrs. got 5 folk id call close mates, 5 guys id want at my wedding. everyone else i know, im friendly with them and can get along with, happy to go out for a few drinks now and again, but dont go out of my way to see them.

im very much omega.

always have been. i dont work well in teams at all. im all about me. i think thats one of the reasons i enjoyed and excelled at badminton so much when i was younger. if i won, its because i was superior, if i lost. the other guy had been better. there was no blamestorming. nobody elses fault. all good and all bad came back to me.

its probably also part of the reason ive lived in 4 cities in the past 7 years. i dont get attached to people other than my mrs. got 5 folk id call close mates, 5 guys id want at my wedding. everyone else i know, im friendly with them and can get along with, happy to go out for a few drinks now and again, but dont go out of my way to see them.

This is me to a tee^^^. There was me thinking I was just a selfish cunt, but it turns out I'm the Omega Man :thumbup1:

Omega male: The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique.

I think this would be the one closest, though in short, I think it is a load of mince. I also don't get the last bit. You don't want to belong to a clique would generally suggest you have no desire to lead or be most outstanding of said clique...

Probably fit in to all the categories.

Eh am very ease with women, can charm the pants off them, despite the fact eh am more oil-slick than oil-painting. On the other hand, it won't be me that's leading the lads on a pub crawl or whitever, eh follow, and often wid rather be at hame.

come on min byen, be honest now.

youre the billy no mates.

Dunno where I would fit in.

Not at all shy round the girlies, but being married it's not like I'm interested in shagging them anyway. Nor am I particularly interested in being an Old Spice stinking lothario sort who slicks his hair back and drives a cock extension car in an attempt to impress anyone.

Nothing gets on my tits more than guys who try too hard in front of the birds, on the off chance they get to shove their little firemen up them. Guidos... they can fuck off... and that usually applies to the 'Alpha Male' sort... guys who spend hours on their fucking tans, popping their collars, wearing gold chains and spending stupid amounts of cash on irrelevant shit like their watch just so they can tell every cunt how much they spent on their watch.

So I'm definitely not the 'Alpha Male' because an Alpha Male is without exception a tosser with no grasp on even simple shit like irony. They're usually not that bright.

Dunno where I would fit in.

Not at all shy round the girlies, but being married it's not like I'm interested in shagging them anyway. Nor am I particularly interested in being an Old Spice stinking lothario sort who slicks his hair back and drives a cock extension car in an attempt to impress anyone.

Nothing gets on my tits more than guys who try too hard in front of the birds, on the off chance they get to shove their little firemen up them. Guidos... they can fuck off... and that usually applies to the 'Alpha Male' sort... guys who spend hours on their fucking tans, popping their collars, wearing gold chains and spending stupid amounts of cash on irrelevant shit like their watch just so they can tell every cunt how much they spent on their watch.

So I'm definitely not the 'Alpha Male' because an Alpha Male is without exception a tosser with no grasp on even simple shit like irony. They're usually not that bright.

Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed the holiday. safe to say you're probably nae going to rush back again. :laughing:

There is a thread recently all about things like Tup blawing about how much his watch cost. :thumbs:

Canna for the life of me remember the title though. :dontknow: