Amazon.com Scum

Bluto10

to cut a long story short

bought something on amazon and paid for it...

got the item only to get an email from play.com next day telling me not to deal with amazon cause they cost more for stuff

leaves me with this overpriced item, less money and apparently its happened loads in the past

i called up the government, and they said because its not illegal to overcharge on items, they always take the sellers side, so amazon are free to do it again and again...unreal!?

i do have the item so im eligible for selling it on to some mug on ebay, but its the fact these amazon plonkers are doing this to loads of people that gets my goat

Serves you right for buying from Amazon.com, the American site of Amazon, the postage costs must of been expensive, use amazon.co.uk for discounted goods.

Also Play.com have committed an illegal activity by approaching you in an unsolicited manner. They can tell you how good they are but legally are not allowed to say how bad other companies are.

Take them to the cleaners Bloots. :thumbs:

I aye use Amazon and I've never had a problem.

You should read John Simpson's account of his journey deep into the Amazon to meet tribes who had never had any contact with Westernised society, savages basically, he said it was a fantastic experience, these radges are seriously at one with nature.

Also Play.com have committed an illegal activity by approaching you in an unsolicited manner. They can tell you how good they are but legally are not allowed to say how bad other companies are.

Take them to the cleaners Bloots. :thumbs:

thats what my ma said.

she advised me to phone the coppers.

i have a appointment with them tomorrow at 11.

I aye use Amazon and I've never had a problem.

You should read John Simpson's account of his journey deep into the Amazon to meet tribes who had never had any contact with Westernised society, savages basically, he said it was a fantastic experience, these radges are seriously at one with nature.

yep.

and some of their fish eat you from the insides out!

mental.

2nd most ridiculous watch I have viewed the last couple of days.

Did you buy it for yourself, for your missus to give to you for your birthday ? and get it delivered to not your house, or your missus, but your grandparents ?

Did you buy it 2 6 7 years ago before they were even made for your 21st?

I remember distinctly what I got for my 21st. For such a memorable occasion it's something that sticks in the memory.

I doubt you'd get confused about something that memorable.

to cut a long story short

bought something on amazon and paid for it...

got the item only to get an email from play.com next day telling me not to deal with amazon cause they cost more for stuff

leaves me with this overpriced item, less money and apparently its happened loads in the past

i called up the government, and they said because its not illegal to overcharge on items, they always take the sellers side, so amazon are free to do it again and again...unreal!?

i do have the item so im eligible for selling it on to some mug on ebay, but its the fact these amazon plonkers are doing this to loads of people that gets my goat

:hysterical: