Stopped By Police

RAZOR

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was taking my motorbike home from work. Got stopped by the police, never had insurance as it ran out last month and forgot to renew it. Boy is sending to the prosecutor fiscal.

Am i banned? Is there any other punishment i could get?

Forgot to renew ?

Your insurance will automatically renew on a rolling month2month basis, unless the insurance was infact cancelled your end.

Was taking my motorbike home from work. Got stopped by the police, never had insurance as it ran out last month and forgot to renew it. Boy is sending to the prosecutor fiscal.

Was this earlier? Just before black dog along the dueller heading away from town?

Forgot to renew ?

Your insurance will automatically renew on a rolling month2month basis, unless the insurance was infact cancelled your end.

Pretty much, it was off road for a few months and during that time it must have ran out. I havent renewed it. Kept meaning to.

3 police bikes to stop a guy on a moped seemed a bit heavy handed.

aye, and quite right to. grampian police getting there priorities right again, fuck the junkies robbing shops in the town, pishing themselves, swearing, arguing over the last swig o speacial brew and intimidating old folk, they hound the dude returning fae work on a bike that's a month out of date 3 handed. hard and efficient that mob.

Fucking hell mate - why would you even take it out on the road if you had no insurance...

What exactly did the police say - did they caution you?

These things are at the discretion of the fiscal. They're currently taking a very hard line on uninsured drivers:

Worst Case: Disqualified

Best Case: 6 points and you will definately get a fine.

I take it you were going about on a CBT licensce?

p.s. answer monkeys questions.

Fucking hell mate - why would you even take it out on the road if you had no insurance...

What exactly did the police say - did they caution you?

These things are at the discretion of the fiscal. They're currently taking a very hard line on uninsured drivers:

Worst Case: Disqualified

Best Case: 6 points and you will definately get a fine.

I take it you were going about on a CBT licensce?

p.s. answer monkeys questions.

6-2 shift,cant get into work for 6 otherwise. Kept meaning to do it, was entirely my own fault.

Ive got a valid CBT.

p.s. Monkeys a belltard id rather not.

6-2 shift,cant get into work for 6 otherwise. Kept meaning to do it, was entirely my own fault.

Ive got a valid CBT.

p.s. Monkeys a belltard id rather not.

Unless there's something you're not telling us you don't have stateable defence to this.

If you're a good boy - never been in trouble with police, otherwise clean license, then its likely that you''ll get 6 points and a fine.

Pray.

Unless there's something you're not telling us you don't have stateable defence to this.

If you're a good boy - never been in trouble with police, otherwise clean license, then its likely that you''ll get 6 points and a fine.

Pray.

I have been but it wasn't road/traffic offences and it was when I was 17. Surery that can't be held against me?