Red Tv International

Decided I couldn't be bothered going down to Pittodrie to watch third rate players try to beat fourth rate players, so figured I'd stick on my Red TV and watch/listen to it online. Unfortunately my account has terminated thanks to the cc on record having expired.

No bother, I think, I'll just update my details and stick on the live stream.

3 attempts later and it still hasn't accepted my valid cc details... keeps telling me they no longer accept Maestro payments, whatever the fuck that might be.. and of course there's no info on the site what the fuck a Maestro payment is.

So... fuck them... they've just lost themselves a subscription thanks to their own persistent ineptitude.

Credit to AFC though... if there's a way to fuck something up they'll find it.

Kudos, dickheads.

Decided I couldn't be bothered going down to Pittodrie to watch third rate players try to beat fourth rate players, so figured I'd stick on my Red TV and watch/listen to it online. Unfortunately my account has terminated thanks to the cc on record having expired.

No bother, I think, I'll just update my details and stick on the live stream.

3 attempts later and it still hasn't accepted my valid cc details... keeps telling me they no longer accept Maestro payments, whatever the fuck that might be.. and of course there's no info on the site what the fuck a Maestro payment is.

So... fuck them... they've just lost themselves a subscription thanks to their own persistent ineptitude.

Credit to AFC though... if there's a way to fuck something up they'll find it.

Kudos, dickheads.

I thought you were back in the USA.

Red TV is fucking dreadful. I binned it years ago for their inept attitude to customer service.

Pricks to a man.

I thought you were back in the USA.

Red TV is fucking dreadful. I binned it years ago for their inept attitude to customer service.

Pricks to a man.

Red TV is as inept as Aberdeen's management, boardroom and players.... and that's very fucking inept indeed.

I'm in Aberdeen for the next couple of weeks still... but one thing I won't be doing is watching Aberdeen play football... in fact I drove to Glasgow to watch Queens Park v Alloa last weekend rather than go watch Aberdeen.

Fucking shambles of a club we have.