Brown , Knox- Out

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shambles i agree, but i cant blame Brown and Knox, although i agree NOW they ARE under massive pressure, whether we win or not. Struggling against a team like East Fife is nothing short of a disgrace. However, and people will line up to shoot me down, these guys need to be supported with hard cash - proper amounts of money to buy higher class players.

I've said it many times - Aberdeen FC is rotten to the core, has been for a VERY long time, and it starts at the top!

Told yous at the start of the season..... craig brown has never been a successful club manager!!!!

Aberdeen need the whole management team and the board out. the team isrotten to the core!

Funny how you've only just re-appeared on this forum while the team is getting beaten. Where have you been the past few weeks then?

Here we go again! Lets get rid off the manager! Let's have a load of mock outrage over a manager who has one arm tied behind his back!

Or we can blame the common denominator in every managerial failure at the club since the 90's. Milne is the one that's got to move on or dig deep to correct this. I think Brown knows that Mackie and Vernon aren't up to the task but you can only piss with the cock you've got.

haha, its in the stars

i wish people would just fuckin accept we were out of order to think we "deserved" cup finals

look at the fucking state of us the now thanks to that attitude

we now have cunts tellin us that we have no right to expect to beat East Fife!!

We did deserve cup finals. We still do. It's cunts like Milne and Miller that have us where we are now.

haha, its in the stars

i wish people would just fuckin accept we were out of order to think we "deserved" cup finals

look at the fucking state of us the now thanks to that attitude

we now have cunts tellin us that we have no right to expect to beat East Fife!!

I'd be disappointed if our reserve team couldnt beat east fife. whoever says we have no right to beat EF needs to have a cricket bat shoved up their arse ...... sideways.

Stewart Milne Get To Fuck... If I was there at the next home game I'd be waving a cheque book at the stands for 90 minutes (if I still have a cheque book). How bad does it have to get you bald headed tight arsed cunt...

Brown would probably just sign another 2 central midfielders!!

I'd be disappointed if our reserve team couldnt beat east fife. whoever says we have no right to beat EF needs to have a cricket bat shoved up their arse ...... sideways.

Exactly at home to a team fucking bottom of the second division a part time fucking team our reserves should fuck hump them, our strongest possible team should have been fucking played instead we play useless twats like fucking Mcardle and Chris fucking Clark. Give Brown time to get it right as constant managerial changes will do us no harm but that decisions will cripple AFC. :deadhorse: