Resign Now

If you are talking about Brown, its reached whats the point stage. It will be the same script, we have to give him a huge pay off, new man in, less money, wants to build his own team, cant afford the players he wants, blabs to the press about who he wants, watches us get priced out of who he wants. Buys pish to fill jerseys, get stuffed in the cups by lower opposition and so the downward spiral continues until eventually we go down, the club folds and we are all put out of our misery.

Whilst Milne is and has been the problem for a long time, the buck stops with Brown and the players tonight. No excuses, shouldn't be resting players and rotating although we should still have enough to beat what is a part time team with guys who have day jobs mixed with kids on loan from SPL clubs.

Utterly embarrassing and agree this is the worst cup upset of the lot. Seriously worry for the club now, I personally have had enough and close to throwing the towel in for good until there are some major changes.

As much as I'm one for allowing a manager time to try and build things, tonight was simply inexcusable.

Once Brown falls on his sword, the pressure has to fall firmly on the board - another wrong managerial appointment.

But it won't.

I hope that Brown would be dignified enough to pull the curtains himself but when you think about how ruthless he was in leaving Well, AND asking for a pay off too, I think I can whistle for that one.

Sack Duncan Fraser.

If you are talking about Brown, its reached whats the point stage. It will be the same script, we have to give him a huge pay off, new man in, less money, wants to build his own team, cant afford the players he wants, blabs to the press about who he wants, watches us get priced out of who he wants. Buys pish to fill jerseys, get stuffed in the cups by lower opposition and so the downward spiral continues until eventually we go down, the club folds and we are all put out of our misery.

That's why it's "resign now".

And nae "sack now".

All of the above is irrelevant if he resigns...starting from the huge pay off.

That's why it's "resign now".

And nae "sack now".

All of the above is irrelevant if he resigns...starting from the huge pay off.

We all know he won't resign, even if he did without AFC ballsing it up and still offering him a massive contract settlement we still have the problem of having to buy the next manager out of his contract with whichever club he happens to be with (hopefully not Murderwell). Unless you would be happy with Jeffries or dare I say it Calderwood.

We all know he won't resign, even if he did without AFC ballsing it up and still offering him a massive contract settlement we still have the problem of having to buy the next manager out of his contract with whichever club he happens to be with (hopefully not Murderwell). Unless you would be happy with Jeffries or dare I say it Calderwood.

I'm nae wanting him sacked.