Will Afc Be Here For Your Children To 'enjoy'

Will it?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will it survive?

• Yes
    • No
    • Go fuck yourself

it will survive fine.

were all livid tonight and will be for another 3-4 weeks.

but by the time were getting to st johnstone at the start of november, well be back in full flow. if we pick up points against the OF end of october, all wont be forgiven but itll go a long way to remedying the ill feeling we have.

been here so many times that its becoming the norm for us.

Debt is critical and getting much much worse over time. I honestly think relegation is a possibility and reckon that would finish AFC.

I don't wanna make us out to be vital to Scottish football, as that would be kinda arrogant. But I guess that after the OF a lot of teams rely on the money we generate at away games. Scottish football as a whole could take a big blow if we get relegated ... or fold.

I don't wanna make us out to be vital to Scottish football, as that would be kinda arrogant. But I guess that after the OF a lot of teams rely on the money we generate at away games. Scottish football as a whole could take a big blow if we get relegated ... or fold.

Agree with that but our away crowds have decimated in numbers big time in last 5 years.

17 just now so to put a long story short will it fuck.

dad took me along to pittodrie in 2003 and enjoyed it, seen everything since then. from tears of happiness against copenhagen and bayern to tears of sadness against qots. it's a fantastic revelation..

I moved to the US in November. I was homesick a few days ago....almost tearful that I missed going to the football with my dad. I miss going to the football with him but it isn't to see AFC.....its that i miss the experience. I went to see AFC with my dad and my grandad, RIP, when I was a kid.....that experience will be with me forever...but AFC is fucked, I feel my heritage has been stolen from me.

I give up.

GFY from me, and i wasnt even at the game.

My old man said to me years ago, when Milne was brought in, that he wouldnt attend a game whilst he was in charge as he would destroy the club, sell Pittodrie for flats, and bail....

He hasnt been since Milne took over, and he has the first 2 spot on....

I moved to the US in November. I was homesick a few days ago....almost tearful that I missed going to the football with my dad. I miss going to the football with him but it isn't to see AFC.....its that i miss the experience. I went to see AFC with my dad and my grandad, RIP, when I was a kid.....that experience will be with me forever...but AFC is fucked, I feel my heritage has been stolen from me.

I give up.

agreed. it's not always about the football, when he packs it in which will surely be next season it won't be the same, it'll be empty without him.

without the passion and closeness there is nothing.

• Site Sponsor

Bit of an ageist topic...but I'm 33 and I'm not sure it will survive.

I hereby apologise to my Loon Dynamo for taking him along to Pittodrie when he was three and subjecting him to a lifetime of misery, bar one measly Coca Cola League Cup win in 1995.

• Site Sponsor

Debt is critical and getting much much worse over time. I honestly think relegation is a possibility and reckon that would finish AFC.

I said at the start of the season that we throw the relegation dice too often and one year we will be caught by it. A very real chance that will be this season.

Come on Happy Clappers tell me just how fucking rosy it is in the garden you sycophantic arselicking fucking cunts you!

You probably cheered them off last night.