Fc United Of Aberdeen

What the club need to do is employ some of that 'creative' accounting to pay players' wages via some humungously complex offshore vehicle, then 'accidentally' tell HMRC what they've done. That should take care of the liquidation issue, it's then just a case of reforming as some new club. Victoria Orion FC should just about do the trick, playing in all-white.

We are all united in our general loathing of the Chairman and his incestous set up and in our concern that AFC is now a total joke

Disna matter what its called - its the principle that counts

Totally fucking ridiculous were are all these big companies when we fucking need them any that invest will be nothing short of a hypocrite.

Totally fucking ridiculous were are all these big companies when we fucking need them any that invest will be nothing short of a hypocrite.

Its taken time but its worked for AFC Wimbledon and thats without big companies. They've pretty much came from a pub team into the English leagues after MK Dons moved and expected the fans to move with them.

England has a pyramid system Scotland you'd have to go be approved at Juniors which you wouldn't get even if you did you'd not get approved to Highland league even if you did you have fuck all chance of getting into the league.

You would if you had a big enough fan base. Even 2000 turning up every home game would get noticed enough for the league to want them in. Bad business not to...

once again though, not saying this is a storming idea

Saying that, make me Head of Corporate Entertainment and I'm in ;)

You would if you had a big enough fan base. Even 2000 turning up every home game would get noticed enough for the league to want them in. Bad business not to...

once again though, not saying this is a storming idea

Saying that, make me Head of Corporate Entertainment and I'm in ;)

This is the Junior and Highland league commities we are talking about their organisational skills and backwardness is beaten only by Aberdeen FC.